hibs.net Messageboard

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Scott Allan

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you six years old?
    I think there’s a problem with peoples ages being displayed on here.

Recently it’s felt like a lot of posters are 6 years old but their profiles say they’re in their 50s or 60s!

I dunno when it happened, but collectively a lot of Hibs fans have turned into a bunch of moaning faced, greetin wee bairns!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post

Recently it’s felt like a lot of posters are 6 years old but their profiles say they’re in their 50s or 60s!

I dunno when it happened, but collectively a lot of Hibs fans have turned into a bunch of moaning faced, greetin wee bairns!
    I'm telling teacher on you for that.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

It wisnae me.

The Hun websites are livid at Allan for his antics so I’ve forgiven him. Job done. End off.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post

It's called angry old man syndrome and occurs in your 50s. usually over by early 60s when you realise life is too short to be bitter all the time. Welcome back Scott and look forward to you lifting us out of our seats for the next 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    The Hun websites are livid at Allan for his antics so I’ve forgiven him. Job done. End off.
    Tell me you don't read Hun websites Sir Bob!

Quote Originally Posted by SingHibs View Post
    It's called angry old man syndrome and occurs in your 50s. usually over by early 60s when you realise life is too short to be bitter all the time. Welcome back Scott and look forward to you lifting us out of our seats for the next 4 months.
    So in a few years I’ll be on here bumping my gums at everything football related?

I’m glad things are going well just now, gonna enjoy it whilst I can

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 18Hibee75 View Post
    Do you know where there is any highlights of the game? At the game I certainly thought it was a penalty.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk
    Watch the replay of the incident from behind the goal and the reaction from the Rangers fan in the foreground says it all. He knows it's a stonewaller:

https://hibstv.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/vod/4766

Shocking to think Scott Allan's career involved being a pawn in an Old Firm petty signing battle resulting in him having to take a Dundee role to get his career back on track in the hope he'd get a bigger move. He is UNBELIEVABLY lucky and we have to hope he realises this by staying long term.

I'm hoping Scott realises he needs to settle somewhere now and not chase the money.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    I'm hoping Scott realises he needs to settle somewhere now and not chase the money.
    Scott Allan has made a few bad decisions, but he still has time on his side.

If he settles down and plays good, consistent football this year and next, he might well get himself another big move.

TBH if he plays well enough between now and the end of the season he might earn himself another opportunity at Celtic, especially if Rodgers were to leave and a new manager come in.

He could do with ignoring his agent and focussing on playing football for a bit though.

@hibs.net private member Sprouleflyer's Avatar
    However long Scott Allan is here, end of the season or further, just enjoy his quality, top player.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprouleflyer View Post
    However long Scott Allan is here, end of the season or further, just enjoy his quality, top player.
    IMO if he leaves as quick as that then he doesn't deserve a third chance from anybody. Lesson learnt and he should take his decent salary and enjoy his football.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Stone View Post
    IMO if he leaves as quick as that then he doesn't deserve a third chance from anybody. Lesson learnt and he should take his decent salary and enjoy his football.
    You do know he's on loan from Celtic?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

He has no choice. Only on loan

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar

Who says he will leave? I think we will either sign him permanently in the summer or get him on a season long loan but it would be in Celtics interest to sell him as he will be going into the final year of his contract at Parkhead.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    It might not be his choice. If Celtic play silly buggers like they’ve done with Hendo for years then we won’t be able to get him back after the summer.

I think it’s blatantly obvious from his interviews that’s exactly what he’d like to do. Hopefully it all comes together.

What antics? Ear cupping? Hee haw cupping? I must have missed this.

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    What antics? Ear cupping? Hee haw cupping? I must have missed this.
    He had the temerity to give them the 'get it right roond ye, ya bunch of tramps' on more than one occasion. I think they were expecting him to whip out the sash and beg forgiveness at some point.

I went for a quick browse on one if their pleasant and informative discussion boards to see if I could see any comments... none as yet however I have found these enjoyable quotes:

"Thought our record was bad last 6 years against the junkies
    Lost last 7 out of the last 10 games against them
    We need to improve this surely , against this shower of ****"

"We are rank rotten against them. They've practically had us on toast since the first championship season."

"Since we beat them 2-6, they've been better than us in almost every game we've played them. Our record against them is a joke. "

"Over the last 6 years
    The thing that gets on my tits more than most things
    Our worse than disgraceful record against a club we were calling bottlers few years back ,
    It really makes me sick. How they have now came to ours 3/4 last 4 times at Ibrox and won
    The Cup final and our terrible away record to them .
    They are now coming into these games with the same psychological edge we have with the sheep"

"sorry i thot this was the ***** bag I've gave up cuz im a fenian thread..."

"Why did we not go 4-4-2 against those ****s with someone glued to that **** mcginn????

I said it at the start of the season. I don't give a **** if he's a fenian ****, he's the best attacking midfielder in Scotland by a mile. We should've at least tried to buy him!!"

.... I'll rely on our own hibs.net filter to edit to edit out some of the more choice language the poor wee lambs were using during a time of hurt.