hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On a football forum there’s plenty smoke without fire.
    We even have a resident (twisted?) Firestarter :)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    There's no smoke without fire.

I think there's something in it

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Whether Lennon's interested in the job or not, this is just the latest negative / corrosive story the MSM is developing about Hibs. They are on a mission to unravel this Hibs bubble and restore the "natural order" of Yam / Hun domination.

I think Lennon is in the media way too often for all the wrong reasons. It should be about Hibs and the players. I've never known a manager of Hibs to be in the media so much and I don't think it's doing us any favours.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Don’t make you’re mind up by reading the quotes in the papers, watch the video of his press conference.

The words may be the same but context and the way he talks tell a different story.

Absolutely zero chance that he will be the next Scotland manager.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    He wants out. The posters saying Lennon is the best manager ever etc are disgraces. He couldn't care less about Hibernian. He really couldn't.
    You seem to have a bizarre hatred for our manager, wonder why that is.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterStJock View Post
    If you watch the interview on hibs tv it's not quite the "please approach me now" the papers have made it out as.
    Yes saw it was met with bemusement by Neil.

Rodgers trying to unsettle Hibs before playing us as he knows we've given them a fright. Nothing to see here really.

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Exactly this. Complete non story.

To suggest that he wants out is nonsense. He can walk away any time he wants.
    Totally agree yet another thing jumped on by same people. Bizarre.

@hibs.net private member
    He wants out. The posters saying Lennon is the best manager ever etc are disgraces. He couldn't care less about Hibernian. He really couldn't.
    Come on Fire...count to ten before you post stuff like this...you go from my favourite poster to madman in minutes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The amount of people on this forum or in other forms of social media, ready and waiting to stick the boot in to hibs and our manager is a ****ing disgrace imo. It's been doomsday since last Sunday. Can we really not handle losing to hearts?

We are sitting 4th. FOURTH in the top flight after we tried and failed TWICE to get out the championship. Our manager had us on an unbeaten run earlier in the season where folk were saying we'd be challenging for 2nd. We've hit a bit of a blip and it's life jacket on cause we're in for some choppy water ala the period between 2008-2013. It's ****ing embarrassing. The way some hibs fans **** their pants at the mere thought of everything not being perfect. One minute some fans think we're running this city the next their back to wetting the bed and thinking hearts are gonna destroy us.

Some people will never take to our manager yet absolutely adore the fact that Griffiths plays for the best team in the country and loves us. Double standards to me that.

The job Lennon has done to date has been excellent. Job done last season but reaching the league cup semi, unbeaten vs hearts in the league and unbeaten in glasgow in the league is exactly why I want the man to remain our manager for as long as possible

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    The amount of people on this forum or in other forms of social media, ready and waiting to stick the boot in to hibs and our manager is a ****ing disgrace imo. It's been doomsday since last Sunday. Can we really not handle losing to hearts?

We are sitting 4th. FOURTH in the top flight after we tried and failed TWICE to get out the championship. Our manager had us on an unbeaten run earlier in the season where folk were saying we'd be challenging for 2nd. We've hit a bit of a blip and it's life jacket on cause we're in for some choppy water ala the period between 2008-2013. It's ****ing embarrassing. The way some hibs fans **** their pants at the mere thought of everything not being perfect. One minute some fans think we're running this city the next their back to wetting the bed and thinking hearts are gonna destroy us.

Some people will never take to our manager yet absolutely adore the fact that Griffiths plays for the best team in the country and loves us. Double standards to me that.

The job Lennon has done to date has been excellent. Job done last season but reaching the league cup semi, unbeaten vs hearts in the league and unbeaten in glasgow in the league is exactly why I want the man to remain our manager for as long as possible

Totally agree.

100%. Some Hibbies (thankfully a minority, I'm sure) will never accept the man, and any praise will be afforded grudgingly.

@hibs.net private member

Thumbs Up

What a good post!

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    you really are getting boring now

He hasn't categorically ruled it out the way Steve Clarke has but he made it clear he is happy at Hibs and still has work to do here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!

The truth in this is unbelievable. It's amazing though, when hearts are bumping creditors left right and centre and going through it all it was all 'poor hearts' similar scenario with the sticky buns but as soon as there's a sniff of a crisis at hibs the media are on it and pouring petrol on the flames.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    didnt he just sign a new deal a very short while ago?

Doesnt ever give any impression that he wants out. Obviously there are bigger, better jobs out there than us....and if he gets one of them, then its only because he has done a bloody good job
    He did, yes, which surely means Hibs can demand significant compensation if NL wants to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterStJock View Post
    The truth in this is unbelievable. It's amazing though, when hearts are bumping creditors left right and centre and going through it all it was all 'poor hearts' similar scenario with the sticky buns but as soon as there's a sniff of a crisis at hibs the media are on it and pouring petrol on the flames.
    And too many of the 'hard of thinking' brigade on here.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    You mustve been raging on Wednesday.

Your one man hate campaign against the manager is whats a disgrace.
    I was delighted on Wednesday to be honest.

Hate campaign aye? I don't hate anyone. I don't rate our uncommitted manager though.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Come on Fire...count to ten before you post stuff like this...you go from my favourite poster to madman in minutes

Fair point. I do think he cares on reflection. I don't think he rates the job as highly as he would elsewhere though. I'm also sticking to what I believe is he wants out. My £100 offer still stands too. In fact, no need for a bet, I'll give £100 directly to Suzy if Neil Lennon is still our manager at the end of the World Cup in the summer. If I don't I will ask or request just now to be removed from this board. Win win for some.

Testimonial Due
    Fair point. I do think he cares on reflection. I don't think he rates the job as highly as he would elsewhere though. I'm also sticking to what I believe is he wants out. My £100 offer still stands too. In fact, no need for a bet, I'll give £100 directly to Suzy if Neil Lennon is still our manager at the end of the World Cup in the summer. If I don't I will ask or request just now to be removed from this board. Win win for some.
    Why would you ask to be removed from .Net LOL

It aint real life....

Left by mutual consent!
    Can never understand the desperation of some to boot out Lennon and get Stubbs back in.

4th in the SPFL or 3rd behind Falkirk in the Championship?

'kin mental.

Left by mutual consent!
    This thread is fast becoming yet another negatory stick for some to beat our club with. Some of the comments are pathetic.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

@hibs.net private member
    yawn!

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    I was delighted on Wednesday to be honest.

Hate campaign aye? I don't hate anyone. I don't rate our uncommitted manager though.
    I spoke to him at the AGM, he is happy at Hibs, he will move on eventually, but he has put a bit of steel in the team. Why not get behind the manager?

Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    Can never understand the desperation of some to boot out Lennon and get Stubbs back in.

4th in the SPFL or 3rd behind Falkirk in the Championship?

'kin mental.
    This. Don't want another Stubbs v Lennon debate but im happy where we are. 5 points off 2nd in our first season back is good going.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge-Judy View Post
    I think Lennon is in the media way too often for all the wrong reasons. It should be about Hibs and the players. I've never known a manager of Hibs to be in the media so much and I don't think it's doing us any favours.

Perhaps you think he should spend more time at home polishing the Rover?

Neil Lennon would be utterly mad, to accept the post of Scotland manager.

He'd feel the same wrath & poison from the various factions who don't like him because of his background

I don't think there are many Rangers fans who attend national games but there are some and there are many Hearts ones and others who would just love to stick the boot in when things go bad

You'd be mad to move Neil. Honestly.

Stay where you are loved and wanted

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5

You really are an actual disgrace. If you had any class at all you would apologise.