hibs.net Messageboard

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    @hibs.net private member Mibbes Aye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I knew how to add a picture I would.

The problem junction on sherrifhall is coming from the road where the cockatoo is/was going towards Bonnyrigg. It doesnít matter the name of each of the roads but thatís the junction and direction that folk canít understand.
    That's a bad approach. Actually, all the approaches, other than either stretch of the Bypass itself (A720) are badly marked. It's all very well having a really well-marked roundabout but if the lanes coming into it aren't clear then it just causes problems.
    There's only one thing better than a Hibs calendar and that's two Hibs calendars

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Mibbes Aye View Post
    That's a bad approach. Actually, all the approaches, other than either stretch of the Bypass itself (A720) are badly marked. It's all very well having a really well-marked roundabout but if the lanes coming into it aren't clear then it just causes problems.
    It should've been a proper interchange from day 1 instead of the shambles it is.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Killiehibbie View Post
    It should've been a proper interchange from day 1 instead of the shambles it is.

When it opened there were no traffic lights!

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pollution View Post
    When it opened there were no traffic lights!
    Given the volume of traffic that flows through the roundabout and the fact that there is traffic lights, I think it does okay.
    I think a great opportunity was missed for building a north/south underpass when the diversion for the rail bridge construction was in place.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    That Milton Rd is going to be murder for the next 9 weeks, Getting dug up for gas works, temp lights in operation at the cross roads near the esso garage.

Folk who use the horn. Usually blokes.
    In the time it took for you to do that, mate, you could have slowed down and avoided any risk of a collision.
    Read your Highway Code (if you can) and you'll find out when to toot your horn. It might surprise you!

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    Folk who use the horn. Usually blokes.
    In the time it took for you to do that, mate, you could have slowed down and avoided any risk of a collision.
    Read your Highway Code (if you can) and you'll find out when to toot your horn. It might surprise you!
    I get your point and tend to agree, but I have used my horn whilst slowing down and avoiding a collision, you can do all three at the same time
    "If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain
    an advantage, then he should be."

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    I get your point and tend to agree, but I have used my horn whilst slowing down and avoiding a collision, you can do all three at the same time

Depending on the situation, itís also a way of demonstrating frustration at someone elseís poor/dangerous driving that caused you to have to slow down and avoid a collision.