hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Yams game 10th of March (Moved to Friday 9th March, 7.45pm)

Following the manager of Hearts confirming that 'the natural order' isn't just throw away tit for tat fans banter from the puddle drinkers but actually the official view of Heart of Midlothian as a club towards their rivalry with us, we should be revitalised as a club to up the ante in derby matches.

As somebody on the Levin thread said we should work extra hard to make this fixture a 'welcome to hell' moment. That comment should make the backroom staff and players absolutely determined to ram that comment down their throats on and off the park and we fans should be the same. In view of which the following two things are required from us for this game:

1) Short of falling foul of the law or SPFL an FF stand display which makes our love of Hibs and disdain for that horrible club absolutely clear.

2) Make it a 'green day' .... every Hibs fan going to the game should be encouraged to wear something green. Even if the day is a bit chilly and you have to wear a jacket wear something green under it so you can cast off the upper garment when you get to your seat.

I'm looking forward to this one already ..... If there's one thing sports fans love and I'm no different its the opportunity to see arrogance get its just reward ... F'ing bring it on !!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

I think the team talk has been done for this one

Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the team talk has been done for this one
    Absolutely ........ that comment should be viewed as a direct insult by every player at our club, whether they grew up a Hibs fan or not

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    If he's talking about them getting back to the natural order creditors beware. Get your cash up front.

Charities gather up your collection boxes now.

Lest they forget.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

After scudding them I hope the official line is ‘after a small blip, normal service resumed and we still run this city’.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Following the manager of Hearts confirming that 'the natural order' isn't just throw away tit for tat fans banter from the puddle drinkers but actually the official view of Heart of Midlothian as a club towards their rivalry with us, we should be revitalised as a club to up the ante in derby matches.

As somebody on the Levin thread said we should work extra hard to make this fixture a 'welcome to hell' moment. That comment should make the backroom staff and players absolutely determined to ram that comment down their throats on and off the park and we fans should be the same. In view of which the following two things are required from us for this game:

1) Short of falling foul of the law or SPFL an FF stand display which makes our love of Hibs and disdain for that horrible club absolutely clear.

2) Make it a 'green day' .... every Hibs fan going to the game should be encouraged to wear something green. Even if the day is a bit chilly and you have to wear a jacket wear something green under it so you can cast off the upper garment when you get to your seat.

I'm looking forward to this one already ..... If there's one thing sports fans love and I'm no different its the opportunity to see arrogance get its just reward ... F'ing bring it on !!!
    Totally agree. I want Since 1875 to arrange a welcome for their team bus. 3-4 thousand lining the road like Liverpool do in European nights.

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    It will be harder for Levein to suffocate the game on a proper sized football pitch, I reckon their pitiful derby record of 1 win in 10 will be extended.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...s-neil-lennon/

No craig, it's wasn't a 'good laugh' and it's not 'done now.' No hibs player, staff or fan will forget this that easily.

I, for one, am delighted he made these pathetic remarks. There is now no better motivation to beat them in march, and it'll be even sweeter seeing this horrible human squirm when we do.

Cheers craig

Left by mutual consent!
    After Barker and Bartley's injuries we need someone to go right through a couple of their players, preferably the 16 year old Ronaldhino in the middle of the park along with Souttar.

It would also be pleasant if someone knocks the ball out for a throw in near the dugout allowing someone to go right through Levein himself in an attempt to get the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    After Barker and Bartley's injuries we need someone to go right through a couple of their players, preferably the 16 year old Ronaldhino in the middle of the park along with Souttar.

It would also be pleasant if someone knocks the ball out for a throw in near the dugout allowing someone to go right through Levein himself in an attempt to get the ball.
    I think the best outcome would be putting one of their players straight through Levein at the sideline.

Not for me ........... Don't get me wrong, our tackling should be of the robust derby style, but I'm not for targeting players, especially 16 year old kids. How we beat that lot and beat them well is by winning our challenges, moving the ball quickly, and making the most of every opportunity. If we could replicate our performance against the Huns at ER but add goals into the mix we are capable of giving them a humping.

After them having Sergio on the pitch at half time to try and wind us up.

I wonder who we will have?

I cannae wait for the next derby. Still really hurting after that on Sunday.

Lennon should have them pumped up to wipe that silly smirk off Levein's face!

Quote Originally Posted by Liam Miller View Post
    After them having Sergio on the pitch at half time to try and wind us up.

I wonder who we will have?

I cannae wait for the next derby. Still really hurting after that on Sunday.

Lennon should have them pumped up to wipe that silly smirk off Levein's face!
    Sir Albert Kidd

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar

That little turd put it a shocker on Bartley in the first half. I hope he feels the response in the next gene.

Lennon, Boyle, Barker and co won’t be happy about Sunday.

Obviously the fans will want revenge also.

Ideally we win next home game and then get a banner out from the Famous Five saying

Natural Order Restored - 1 in 11

They're long overdue a pumping from us. The fans will be up for it and so will the players. Make it hell for them, make everyone of them wish they were somewhere else rather than Easter road that day/night.

@hibs.net private member
    Agree with the sentiments of the OP but let’s not lose focus of all the other games before we play them. Yes I want to give them a tanking but let give the others one first starting with Dundee. Hibs need to qualify for Europe to have this season deemed a success.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Sir Albert Kidd
    Hahahaha let's get it arranged!

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Agree with the sentiments of the OP but let’s not lose focus of all the other games before we play them. Yes I want to give them a tanking but let give the others one first starting with Dundee. Hibs need to qualify for Europe to have this season deemed a success.
    The OP agrees with you, and I've already said it on another thread, the best way to prepare for the 10th of January is to give absolutely everything in the games between now and then, starting tomorrow. We need to go into that game not only thirsting to shaft Levin but also full of confidence from a good run of games.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    Lennon, Boyle, Barker and co won’t be happy about Sunday.

Obviously the fans will want revenge also.

Ideally we win next home game and then get a banner out from the Famous Five saying

Natural Order Restored - 1 in 11

Get it made.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

First Team Breakthrough

yep

Quote Originally Posted by chlub Hibernian View Post
    Totally agree. I want Since 1875 to arrange a welcome for their team bus. 3-4 thousand lining the road like Liverpool do in European nights.
    yep i like the sound of this alot.lets get this one out on social media spread the word and give them a nice welcome .ggtth

Testimonial Due one day maybe...'s Avatar
    any chance of game being shifted from the 10th at 3pm..

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by one day maybe... View Post
    any chance of game being shifted from the 10th at 3pm..
    Almost guaranteed to be moved

Quote Originally Posted by biffo1875 View Post
    yep i like the sound of this alot.lets get this one out on social media spread the word and give them a nice welcome .ggtth
    Not so sure about that...gives some of the heidcases a chance to do something silly.

Would rather avoid any further opportunities for the polis/media to get on our case.

Let's just make ER absolutely bouncing and stuff them on the park.

Agree it will ensure a great Atmosphere at Easter Road next time out
    Any banner about Natural Order being restored would need to wait till we were three nil up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Agree it will ensure a great Atmosphere at Easter Road next time out
    Any banner about Natural Order being restored would need to wait till we were three nil up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With a minute to go!

Would be so good.

First Team Breakthrough
    Didn't realise tickets were on sale

I can’t wait for this game. Because of Potter’s comments I think Hibs will come out and have a real go at them. Lennon won’t let Hibs put in an under par performance like we did on Sunday.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    I can’t wait for this game. Because of Potter’s comments I think Hibs will come out and have a real go at them. Lennon won’t let Hibs put in an under par performance like we did on Sunday.
    I honestly think Potters lost them the game long before the scheduled kick off for this one.

We’ll batter them.