hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dylan & SJM

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One of them needs dropped for a goal scoring midfielder or at least someone that can beat the first man with a corner or free kick.
    I think that's where Danny was supposed to fit in but alas, it hasn't happened for various reasons.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    We have been pretty ordinary for a while now. The result away to Aberdeen wasn’t a blip, it was an indication of where we actually are. We are doing OK for a team in its first season back in the top league but we really are nothing special.
    I've said this all along. Our recent run of being off-form isn't off-form, it IS our form.
    Still a bit to go. When we start winning games by more than one goal I'll be a bit more convinced we've 'arrived'.
    Given we've been three years in the lower league, I'll be quite content to see us avoid the dog fight of relegation this season. That being the case, we're ahead of the game however, nose-diving is always a possibility. (See the year we went down.)

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    Said it on another thread but i'd like to see Frazer Murray get more game time. He is an attack minded midfielder who can spot a pass and has done well in the few cameos he has had.
    Agree if you follow the development team he threads the ball in for Shaw on many occasions.