Even though I don't exist
    Nobody Knows me
    Even though I'm always there
    A statistic, a reminder
    Of a world that doesn't care

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did he actually say that about Lennon making a career out kicking people?

What a totally classless little man. Your team has just won in a derby. Why even talk about the opposing manager?!
    Yep. What he sadly has failed to realise is that Lennon in fact made a career out of winning medals, something Levein can only dream of.

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar
    I would love him to push me

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Yep. What he sadly has failed to realise is that Lennon in fact made a career out of winning medals, something Levein can only dream of.
    Shurely shome mishtake? Did Levein no play in the legendary double winning Hearts team of 1986?? Oh hing oan...he might have, but instead spent the 90 mins at Dens perched on the lavvy pan reading about the mischievous exploits of Dundee's favourite family The Broons, and local scallywag Oor Wullie, while his teammates shat themselves in a more public manner leaving Sir Albert to run riot. Barry!

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SideBurns View Post
    Shurely shome mishtake? Did Levein no play in the legendary double winning Hearts team of 1986?? Oh hing oan...he might have, but instead spent the 90 mins at Dens perched on the lavvy pan reading about the mischievous exploits of Dundee's favourite family The Broons, and local scallywag Oor Wullie, while his teammates shat themselves in a more public manner leaving Sir Albert to run riot. Barry!

First time I've smiled all day.

First Team Regular EastCalderHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Pint View Post
    Shouldn't need any motivation at all to play THEM.

First Team Breakthrough
    hate him with a passion, the natural order of things is Hearts getting pumped. what a strange comment from a weird little man

First Team Regular EastCalderHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by broondog View Post
    hate him with a passion, the natural order of things is hearts getting pumped. What a strange comment from a weird little man
    hes a bigger arse than 10 bums 1 win in 10 is fine with me too ya windowlicking feind

Over 1000 games as a player and manager and won
    nowt .

Company Director , Director of football and manager

How much is he hoovering from the mugs ?

Left by mutual consent!
    I would pay good money to see John Dolan smash him.

As far as I’m concerned, the dug barks but the caravan keeps going.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    Which is which?
    Oooooft! That's uncanny!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I would pay good money to see John Dolan smash him.
    I'll smash him for nowt

Neil should get Potters comments pinned on dressing room wall for next derby. Im sure he will too.

Potter is an absolute welt of the highest magnitude.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Attention seeking clown. Only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner. Absolutely no need for his comments re natural order, dear oh dear.

Can remember him having a go at Mowbray years back about a day before he left for the Leicester job? Boy is a bully and coward in equal measure.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurry Face View Post
    The more I learn about Hibs class, the less I like it.
    I agree. Poor Skoda.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by hibees 7062 View Post
    I'll smash him for nowt
    😂👍

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Attention seeking clown. Only thing worse than a bad loser is a bad winner. Absolutely no need for his comments re natural order, dear oh dear.

Can remember him having a go at Mowbray years back about a day before he left for the Leicester job? Boy is a bully and coward in equal measure.
    Remember that well, came out with a completely gratuitous attack on our players as well, said some pish like "I didn't even know Beuzelin was playing".

When you hear arrogant managers like Mourinho stirring up **** and boasting about themselves you can kind of suck it up: he's a charismatic guy who has achieved tonnes in the game. Levein has won nothing in his entire career. Just let that sink in.

So, so glad he is not associated with our club. He's Hearts personified.

Was wanted out of tynie months ago now,now boring draining football and a couple of signings he now has the freedom of gorgie,the man is a total twat

Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post
    said he wants to return the natural order of things - Lennon not happy. He is a classless ****.
    For manager of his experience, it's a juvenile comment you're more likely to hear from a bunch of Hearts neds outside a pub (too young to go in). Shows himself and his club up for the small-minded little people they are. They are still hurting, badly.

@hibs.net private member eastterrace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    For manager of his experience, it's a juvenile comment you're more likely to hear from a bunch of Hearts neds outside a pub (too young to go in). Shows himself and his club up for the small-minded little people they are. They are still hurting, badly.
    He knows what to say and when to say it, plays right into the hordes that follow that mob. They lap it up, we must put him back in his box on March 10th

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    If Lennon had said anything like this after we beat them, we would be loving it.

Levein is an arse and these comments are totally unprofessional, but that sort of hatred for your rivals is what wins you derbies. That passion showed yesterday and it is one that - apart from yesterday - we've had for the last three years.

I agree - Lennon should have these up on the dressing room prior to the March derby. Until then, I have absolutely no interest in what Hearts or Levein do or say.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Stone View Post
    Remember that well, came out with a completely gratuitous attack on our players as well, said some pish like "I didn't even know Beuzelin was playing".

When you hear arrogant managers like Mourinho stirring up **** and boasting about themselves you can kind of suck it up: he's a charismatic guy who has achieved tonnes in the game. Levein has won nothing in his entire career. Just let that sink in.

So, so glad he is not associated with our club. He's Hearts personified.
    I kinda think this is the root of it all... he has literally won nothing in his whole career, and he didnt even really make an inpact on scotland due to miller and mcleish (despite him being a good player by all accounts) - and he (quite literally) shat out of his potentiallu biggest moment.

The only thing of note he has in his whole career is that he was part of a hearts side who had derby dominance. Thats all he has to cling on to.

Lennon should have just asked him to show him his medals, won in scotland and England. Amd Lewis Stevenson shpuld have done the same. And Hanlon, amd Gray, and McGinn and McGeouch, and Big Marv. And so on...

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    If Lennon had said anything like this after we beat them, we would be loving it.

Levein is an arse and these comments are totally unprofessional, but that sort of hatred for your rivals is what wins you derbies. That passion showed yesterday and it is one that - apart from yesterday - we've had for the last three years.

I agree - Lennon should have these up on the dressing room prior to the March derby. Until then, I have absolutely no interest in what Hearts or Levein do or say.
    But not really though... they won because they got the spin of the ball. It was hardly a dominat performamce, and for all we were pretty rubbish, they were only marginally better.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Levein is playing to the crowd with these comments, he knows exactly how it will annoy us and how his own fans will lap it up. I can't believe so many folk have taken exception to it. It's like the same ****** spouted by boxers. If Lennon had said it we would be laughing.

Well then, we should make March 10th a "welcome to hell" moment for him and his arrogant sectarian fans then eh?

Even though someone's already beaten me to it on this one, I said to me mate watching yesterday's match on the box that he looked like the love child of Rolf Harris and Jurgen Klopp. The strange man.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Leven will only ever be remembered as the man who shat it in '86.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Can he frame yesterdays win and put it in his trophy cabinet? It will be the only thing in there unless he counts his 2 runners up medals.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Leven will only ever be remembered as the man who shat it in '86.
    Quite literally.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years