Quote Originally Posted by cleanyman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would help if we could win more derby games

This bum has lost 6 in 54 is it ?

Total domination. No wonder he's smug.
    Settle petal ;)
    As Ian Brown sang “the past was yours but the future’s mine”

2. Log in to remove the advert

I hate Levein, I hate Hearts. But I am going to have to put the tin hat on here and say I am absolute amazed at how poorly some Hibs fans have taken this from Levein. We know hes a prick so its not new to us.

But anyone who says they wouldn't lap it up if Lennon had said the same or something similar is lying to themselves. The only conversation we should be having is about how poor we were and how poor we have been for a while now and the dressing situation sounds a tad worrying for me. I want to see Lennon go about fixing that, not greeting to the press cause he's had his feelings hurt. Maybe I'm being harsh on him but this just feels its taking the focus away from the performances and the bad publicity we've had with the Portugal trip, Stokes, the loss.

Sorry Neil but the only thing that can make me forget about the shambles the last 10-14 days have sounded is putting Dundee to bed tomorrow. I hope to god we get a reaction of some sorts.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanyman View Post
    Would help if we could win more derby games

This bum has lost 6 in 54 is it ?

Total domination.No wonder he's smug.

So the 30+ years between Mercer and Romanov wasn't cheating but was actually just a marvelous 'stroke of luck' for them in which they just constantly found better players/managers than us ?. Add in the fact their players/managers were of a standard far higher than the PBS's historical-norm with money that they didn't have and we would've won more derbies if only we'd had 'luck' like theirs !!

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    I won't be happy until Lennon knocks the f*** out of Potter. Sooner the better Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Centre Hawf View Post
    I hate Levein, I hate Hearts. But I am going to have to put the tin hat on here and say I am absolute amazed at how poorly some Hibs fans have taken this from Levein. We know hes a prick so its not new to us.

But anyone who says they wouldn't lap it up if Lennon had said the same or something similar is lying to themselves. The only conversation we should be having is about how poor we were and how poor we have been for a while now and the dressing situation sounds a tad worrying for me. I want to see Lennon go about fixing that, not greeting to the press cause he's had his feelings hurt. Maybe I'm being harsh on him but this just feels its taking the focus away from the performances and the bad publicity we've had with the Portugal trip, Stokes, the loss.

Sorry but the only thing that can make me forget about the shambles the last 10-14 days have sounded is putting Dundee to bed tomorrow. I hope to god we get a reaction of some sorts.
    Have to totally disagree with you. I would not expect a hibs manager to behave that way and would expect the board to have a word with him. We all know Potter is a classless dick but to come out with that childish nonsense is an embarrassment to Edinburgh and to Scottish football. I enjoy beating hertz but no more than beating sevco or celtic. Their obsession with us is cringe worthy and as Michael stewart finally has admitted they only were on top in the last decade or so due to spending romanovs invisible money. There is no natural order as witness by mann City being so far ahead in the epl and ajax, once the top power in Europe, struggling in their league. Its just typical of that small minded, petty club but hardly surprising coming from the worst Scotland manager ever. The fact he's so excited about winning a derby with a late goal says everything about them in the current natural order of things.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    Have to totally disagree with you. I would not expect a hibs manager to behave that way and would expect the board to have a word with him. We all know Potter is a classless dick but to come out with that childish nonsense is an embarrassment to Edinburgh and to Scottish football. I enjoy beating hertz but no more than beating sevco or celtic. Their obsession with us is cringe worthy and as Michael stewart finally has admitted they only were on top in the last decade or so due to spending romanovs invisible money. There is no natural order as witness by mann City being so far ahead in the epl and ajax, once the top power in Europe, struggling in their league. Its just typical of that small minded, petty club but hardly surprising coming from the worst Scotland manager ever. The fact he's so excited about winning a derby with a late goal says everything about them in the current natural order of things.
    Heid Bam Walking

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    I won't be happy until Lennon knocks the f*** out of Potter. Sooner the better Neil.
    I actually don't care about his natural order quote. If that's the kind of thing he wants to say then it's no skin off my nose. But I'd still love to see Lennon knock his block off aswell.

A guy who's spent 35 years or so in Scottish football, managed to throw away the league on the last game of the season when it was nearly impossible not to win it only to then go on and lose the cup final a week or so later which he also should have won. He's then carried on his medal-less tradition into management and his only "accolade" would probably be the fact that he's the worst Scotland manager of all time. Talk about natural orders all you want Craig, but you are the absolute definition of a loser. Not even just not winning anything has been enough for him, he's actually managed to nearly avoid cup finals etc altogether. 2 in 35 years, good going ya tramp

Our squad has 35 WINNERS medals from major trophy wins. One for every year that specky has managed to avoid winning one.
    Last edited by calumhibee1; 24-01-2018 at 12:37 AM.

First Team Breakthrough
    This may already have been covered as I haven't read the whole thread, but did he not make a similar comment the last time they won a derby back in the days of yore

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    Aye right then. Can't believe the moaning about this especially from Lennon. He's wound some folk up good and proper, Levein must be laughing his socks off at the precious wee hibees taking the bait.
    Who's precious about it? What's wrong with standing up for yourself? If Lennon finds the comments disrespectful why shouldn't he voice that? He is the manager of this football club. How do you think someone like Alex Ferguson or Shankly would've reacted to a comment like that from an opposition manager? Do you think they would just laugh it off?! Of course they wouldn't.

Maybe if you were Hibs manager you'd allow that loser Levein to trash talk and push one of your players? Thankfully Lennon won't and isn't afraid to call him out for it.

Maybe you're more tolerant in allowing bullies like Levein to go unchallenged?Maybe that's being 'precious'? Or are you just being contrary for the sake of it?
    Last edited by Baader; 24-01-2018 at 02:26 AM.

He shows his actual wee team mentality as he was celebrating beating us for the first time in 4 years. Big teams just take it as another win then on to the next game but he behaved like the underdog having its day. BTW the crowd was 18,700 so nearly a thousand of a the most loyal fans missing. Sad, sad club.

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    Let's not forget where he gave Ian Black his only cap. Petty in the extreme and shows that we , even more than his own club, define everything he does
    He is always desperately wanting to be noticed and picking black at er made sure people were talking about him rather than the game being largely overlooked. He is a sad man who we should take pity on and shows what a plonker he is peeing off Lennon. Only one winner there. Their obsession with us is baffling to me as I never think about bar the run up to the derbies. The 0-7 is stuck in their heads for some reason as is 6-2 but that's history but still hurts them. Diddums.
    Last edited by mjhibby; 24-01-2018 at 02:56 AM.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baader View Post
    Who's precious about it? What's wrong with standing up for yourself? If Lennon finds the comments disrespectful why shouldn't he voice that? He is the manager of this football club. How do you think someone like Alex Ferguson or Shankly would've reacted to a comment like that from an opposition manager? Do you think they would just laugh it off?! Of course they wouldn't.

Maybe if you were Hibs manager you'd allow that loser Levein to trash talk and push one of your players? Thankfully Lennon won't and isn't afraid to call him out for it.

Maybe you're more tolerant in allowing bullies like Levein to go unchallenged?Maybe that's being 'precious'? Or are you just being contrary for the sake of it?
    Now he's being a bully 🤣
    This gets funnier by tbe day, no not being contrary for the sake of it, just not rising to an opposition manager trying to wind us up and succeeding. Shankly would have pissed himself laughing at Levein.
    Last edited by Scouse Hibee; 24-01-2018 at 03:34 AM.

Now he's being a bully 🤣
    This gets funnier by tbe day, no not being contrary for the sake of it, just not rising to an opposition manager trying to wind us up and succeeding. Shankly would have pissed himself laughing at Levein.
    True. And a side managed by Shankly would never have lost to a Levein team anyway.

Now he's being a bully 🤣
    Maybe, or he could get bullish and stick up for his club.

Quote Originally Posted by Paisley Hibby View Post
    True. And a side managed by Shankly would never have lost to a Levein team anyway.
    Whose side are you on?

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Now he's being a bully ��
    Bully. Yeah. Making sure you push the smallest Hibs player on the park. Do you think he'd have even contemplated that if it was Darren McGregor standing in front of him? Stop bigging up Levein like he's some tactical mastermind. He's a classless sŁ1#*bag.

Shanks could start a fight in an empty room you're kidding yourself on if you think he'd accept that. You would. Lennon doesn't and the majority are with our manager on this one. Obviously you preferred Hibs when we were a soft touch about these type of things...

Quote Originally Posted by Baader View Post
    Obviously you preferred Hibs when we were a soft touch about these type of things...
    Exactly. Building up that type of arrogance works for them and has done for years as they expected Hibs to say nothing about it which was usually the case. Bite back and into them next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Exactly. Building up that type of arrogance works for them and has done for years as they expected Hibs to say nothing about it which was usually the case. Bite back and into them next time.
    Id rather Lennon upped the ante to be honest. Started talking about Leveins trophy cabinet. Years of financial doping. Hiding in the bogs in 86.And the contents of Leveins hard drive allegedly being of interest to Operation Yewtree. You know, just for the bantz.

Left by mutual consent!
    Potter acted like a man with massive pressure on his shoulders then taken off his shoulders. Lennon seems to be playing deflective tactics over the past 2.5 weeks and has pressure if his own to contend with. He seemed like he was going to explode in that press conference yesterday. I hope for everyone's sake this all blows over and we do the talking on the pitch.

Imagine waking up everyday and actively styling your beard to look like Rolf Harris. Mans a creep!!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Imagine waking up everyday and actively styling your beard to look like Rolf Harris. Mans a creep!!

Potter is a weirdo completely obsessed with our club.

On oddball character with no class.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideHarp_Bhoy View Post
    I kinda think this is the root of it all... he has literally won nothing in his whole career, and he didnt even really make an inpact on scotland due to miller and mcleish (despite him being a good player by all accounts) - and he (quite literally) shat out of his potentiallu biggest moment.

The only thing of note he has in his whole career is that he was part of a hearts side who had derby dominance. Thats all he has to cling on to.

Lennon should have just asked him to show him his medals, won in scotland and England. And Lewis Stevenson should have done the same. And Hanlon, amd Gray, and McGinn and McGeouch, and Big Marv. And so on...
    That and the fact he broke his team mates (Graeme Hogg) nose with a punch in a pre season friendly against Raith Rovers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeme_Hogg

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisley Hibby View Post
    Presume we're talking about the more important of the two Shanklies here, Bob, and I doubt whether he or any other Hibs manager before or since ever made inane statements like Potter. Far from his utterances being a calculated attempt to wind up hibbies, I reckon Potter was utterly out of control after the match because he was so excited/relieved/whatever to have won. Natural order, wish the ball hadn't crossed the line, wtf? He should get someone else to go in front of the microphones after winning a derby until he's fully detumesced.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sauz View Post
    That and the fact he broke his team mates (Graeme Hogg) nose with a punch in a pre season friendly against Raith Rovers https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeme_Hogg
    Also famous for scoring a crucial own goal at Ibrox in 87 when they were top of the league and going for the title again after the 1986 'triumph'. He actually ****ed it up for the team he loves two years in a row. Which possibly explains the whole welt bitterness thing.

Potter reveals his true self!

Would take more pleasure in beating Hibs by cheating rather than fair and square.

As if we didn't already know HMFC has been actively pro-cheating for years.........

Anti-football, anti-sporting, anti-fairness. 4-6-0.

Says it all.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    It's not that long ago the more polite jambos would refer to Hibs as "The Immigrants".
    I’ve never been able to grasp the “Irish immigrant” comments in relation to people moving from one part of Britain to another in the 19th century. At what point do natives of a country become immigrants as they move to another part of that same country?

Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    I’ve never been able to grasp the “Irish immigrant” comments in relation to people moving from one part of Britain to another in the 19th century. At what point do natives of a country become immigrants as they move to another part of that same country?
    Wake up, these people will never accept immigrants, especially those of us with Irish ancestory. Its been drummed into them all from a very early age, and is supported by the establishment. Quotes like We are the People and Natural Order is all about their sense of superiority.

He said: “A laugh? I didn’t find it funny. In my time in Scottish football, I’ve seen a lot of people with a misguided sense of superiority in the game – without actually earning it or achieving anything.

That's Levein now put back in his place,failure.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by norhfc View Post
    Wake up, these people will never accept immigrants, especially those of us with Irish ancestory. Its been drummed into them all from a very early age, and is supported by the establishment. Quotes like We are the People and Natural Order is all about their sense of superiority.
    But my question is whether it is factually correct to refer to these people, my grandfather included, as immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    I agree that I wouldn't fancy my manager coming out and acting like he has. But there seems to be this weird notion that him wanting to beat us is wrong and obsessive, and we dont enjoy beating them more than anyone else. I love beating Hearts. They're our rivals and if wanting to beat them makes me obsessed then fine. Too many people are trying to play down this loss like "dont care, didn't want to go through anyway". He's spewing his pish as per usual, I have a problem with that because we let him.