Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vault Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're making that up.
    Glad to hear that... :)

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Think they have the team muddled up

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    For the avoidance of doubt, this isn't a real Tweet.

Left by mutual consent!
    Naismith is *****. Dinnae want him.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Interesting to note that ryan Williamson has liked Tam Mcmanus' tweet regarding him coming to hibs

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    Think our business is done
    Despite what Neil Lennon said?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    Interesting to note that ryan Williamson has liked Tam Mcmanus' tweet regarding him coming to hibs
    Seen there was a journo article earlier in the season saying that Derby County were interested in him. As I said, don't know much but sounds positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    Is Brian Hamilton still playing
    Aw naw...his name brings shivers to me..although we did sell him to our neighbours which makes it less bad😎

Some Hibs twitter page has tweeted that we've signed Will Vaulks. I guess it's not true but he'd be a sound addition.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Gee, these fake transfer tweets are bloody hilarious. Keep the epic bantz flowing, lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    I've wanted us to sign him for years - surprised he's still at the Pars.

Cracking player.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I've wanted us to sign him for years - surprised he's still at the Pars.

Cracking player.
    What sort of player is he?

You would think that as he linked the tweet there is something in it and he wants to come

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    Gee, these fake transfer tweets are bloody hilarious. Keep the epic bantz flowing, lads.
    The Tam McManus one is real

Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    Doubt it unless we have a replacement lined up. He won't go unless everything falls into place. We don't need the transfer to fee right now unlike before and sjm has an old head on young shoulders and will only go if the deal suits all parties.
    If as the post this replies to suggests it's West Ham I'd be surprised if McGinn rejected it.

West Ham looking better and with a chance of staying up, Scottish manager and reasonable chance to force his way into a team in the EPL.
    It's an excellent opportunity for him - in many ways better than going for a Championship club in the promotion hunt as those teams very often dump a fair few of the guys that got them to the Premiership to roll the dice on some new players.

And while we don't need a fee right now McGinn wanting to go would likely leave us little choice if there was a couple of million on the offer.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post

You would think that as he linked the tweet there is something in it and he wants to come
    Had a look at a Dunfermline forum and they are raving about his attacking play. Apparently a bit suspect defensively and a bit inconsistent but overall a great prospect.

They’re talking about us signing him for £100-150k with a sell on fee. I’d be surprised if we paid as much as that.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Had a look at a Dunfermline forum and they are raving about his attacking play. Apparently a bit suspect defensively and a bit inconsistent but overall a great prospect.

They’re talking about us signing him for £100-150k with a sell on fee. I’d be surprised if we paid as much as that.
    Spoke to a guy who watches Dunfermline games ,
    Said he is decent going forward gets to the byeline but his delivery is terrible, doesn’t like to tackle but is very fast

Vaulks would be a decent signing. Still st Rovrum?

First Team Breakthrough BarneyHibby's Avatar
    We are not interested in Will Vaulks. It's just another fake from this twitter account: https://twitter.com/HibernianFans/st...03347948793857

Quote Originally Posted by BarneyHibby View Post
    We are not interested in Will Vaulks. It's just another fake from this twitter account: https://twitter.com/HibernianFans/st...03347948793857
    :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post

He often looked to me to be a winger playing at right back. Good on the ball, quick, excellent dribbler. Not seen much of him to know about his distribution or defensive qualities but he looked to me to be a huge threat gliding forward in possession.

It may even have been the "Calum Booth seagull" friendly a few years ago but I remember seeing a big marauding run starting down near his own corner flag (on the right, near us) and thought "who is he"?

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    He often looked to me to be a winger playing at right back. Good on the ball, quick, excellent dribbler. Not seen much of him to know about his distribution or defensive qualities but he looked to me to be a huge threat gliding forward in possession.

It may even have been the "Calum Booth seagull" friendly a few years ago but I remember seeing a big marauding run starting down near his own corner flag (on the right, near us) and thought "who is he"?
    Doubt it he only 21. Booth seagull incident was a while ago now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Doubt it he only 21. Booth seagull incident was a while ago now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He came on as a sub on 65 minutes according to this

https://youngpars.co.uk/story.php?ID...-Match Reports

He'll be 22 in a few weeks and that match was 3 and a half years ago

@hibs.net private member
    Has anyone tried to get Craig Sibbald from Falkirk yet? He had potential but it’s all gone a bit quiet recently.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    Think our business is done
    I doubt Lennon will be thinking the same - think he might be in the market for a full back on loan til the summer for one thing.

I think we are in the positive situation of having a fairly settled squad and therefore not being under pressure to gamble on the limited mid-season market. That doesn't rule out Lennon making a late move if someone is available that can make a real difference though.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie-bee View Post
    Said he is decent going forward gets to the byeline but his delivery is terrible, doesn’t like to tackle but is very fast

Poor deliverer? Just what we need.
    Doesn't like to tackle, or can't tackle?

Quote Originally Posted by stevie-bee View Post
    Having seen the pars a few times this season I totally agree with this, still young and improving to do so may be a worthwhile signing in a position we need to take action in.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    Types of loan in Scottish football

There are three types of loan deals in Scottish football: the standard loan, the development loan and an emergency loan.

A standard loan can only take place from one transfer window until the next. If a player moves in January, the terms of the temporary transfer must last until the opening of the summer window.

A development loan, as the name suggests, is for younger players and allows some flexibility.

The player can, in some circumstances, continue to play in the Development League or Challenge Cup for his parent club as well as playing first team football for the club he is been loaned to.

The emergency loan is similar to the standard loan but can be used outside of the transfer window.

So what is considered to be an emergency?
    An emergency loan is not just for an injury crisis. In fact, there is nothing in the rules stating any special criteria for a club to be eligible to use it. It is just a normal loan that doesn't take place in a transfer window and through until the next one opens.

Can any club use this then?
    No. Emergency loans are only available to clubs in the Championship, League One or League Two.

How long is an emergency loan allowed to be?
    It has a minimum term of 28 days and a maximum of 93 days.

How many loan players are a club allowed in a season?
    There are quite a few restrictions on how many loan players, what type of loan and who they can be loaned from.

A club cannot have more than four players on loan at any one time (excluding development loans)

Clubs cannot have more than one player over the age of 21 on loan at the same time

In any one season, there cannot be more than two players over the age of 21 on loan

Clubs can only loan one player at a time from a single club in the same division

Clubs cannot loan more than two players at a time from a club in another division

There is a maximum of three players from any one club allowed on loan, including development loans

Is there a maximum amount of combined loans?
    Yes. Between July 1 and June 30 of the following year a club can only have five players on loan, whether standard or emergency loans.

What about players on loan from clubs outside Scotland?
    These are not technically loans and so do not count towards the limits. They are international transfers with a return date so a club can take as many of those players as they wish.

In summary you are half right or is it half wrong😁
    So - if I'm right, given that McLaren and Barker are on loan from clubs outwith Scotland, we only have one loan player in Scott Bain who counts towards the above categories - which means we can loan LOADSA players yet if we want to - go to it Lennie

First Team Breakthrough
    According to Lennon, he has players on the radar ( who, I do not know) but needs to offload first. So my understanding is we'll need to hear of someone leaving before we hear of another coming in. That's not rumour as that's what Lennon said himself.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by BarneyHibby View Post
    Whoever runs that is a deranged fud should change his handle to HibernianFanny