hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: FOURTH ROUND FLASHBACKS | RAITH ROVERS

2. Log in to remove the advert

2nd goal from a throw.

I'm fairly sure I read something on here about us being utterly and completely hopeless at throws...

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2nd goal from a throw.

I'm fairly sure I read something on here about us being utterly and completely hopeless at throws...
    A throw that one touch later SJM has to slide tackle to keep the ball. IT was a decent performance. Was that the game Dagnall made his debut, I remember it being up at Raith but not sure. He looked very decent that first game.

Gunnarson and Dagnall both made thwir debuts. Both left me unimpressed. Gunnarson didn't seem to know his role and didn't seem to fancy attacking down the wing, seemed a bit nervous.
    Dagnall reminded me of Bobby Hutchison but without the goals

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RSS Bot View Post
    Wonder how many of the 3k of us at the game ,thought we would go on and win it .
    I personally had threw the towel in . Thought we were jinxed and had convinced myself, we would never win it . Well the famous five , Turnbulls tornadoes couldn’t win it .
    Remember Raith tweeting that the last two teams who knocked them out , went on to win it ,after we put them out . The rest as they say is history ��
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

Left by mutual consent!
    I miss Dom 😩 Imagine him on the parade bus.

Would love to hear his thoughts on jase move - I don't care...

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    Wonder how many of the 3k of us at the game ,thought we would go on and win it .
    I personally had threw the towel in . Thought we were jinxed and had convinced myself, we would never win it . Well the famous five , Turnbulls tornadoes couldn’t win it .
    Remember Raith tweeting that the last two teams who knocked them out , went on to win it ,after we put them out . The rest as they say is history ��
    The last 3 winners of the cup had knocked Raith out. We got drawn I thought no danger. Was cold and dark that day from about 2pm and even Baltic walking from train station. Great train back mind.