I am sure many members have stories of humorous banter with the maroon neighbours so thought I would share a light-hearted one. With the next game being against them and keeping away from the unsavoury side of it we could highlight the funny experiences.

When Hearts played Liverpool a few seasons ago after the 2012 horror show (sorry) my brother n law offered me two Liverpool v Hearts Europa tickets in the Red room giving my son and I the opportunity to see them hopefully get spanked.
At halftime I went for a wee refreshment with my son. In the red suite were around half a dozen yams all enjoying the Anfield experience and a bit hyped. I got to the bar and called for a pint and a coke. Next thing this Jambo next to me recognising the Edinburgh accent and assuming I am one of them shouts 'brother' and gives me the biggest man hug possible while singing the only song they know. I peeled him off while my son was packing up laughing and said well pal that's probably the first Hearts match you have been to where you have hugged a Hibby. He put his head in his hands and trotted off with his mates slagging him to bits and him strangely asking me 'dinnae tell anybody'.