hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thebakerboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This was made up on another thread and I said it would be treated as gospel over on "Sickbag" , didnt think it would start another thread on here. CHINESE WHISPERS EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ha ha this is soo funny!... The OP looks like a cut and paste from the matchday thread with the last paragraph removed... The one that said watch this, KB will read this and run with it as gospel! yam:

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Alf View Post
    Ha ha this is soo funny!... The OP looks like a cut and paste from the matchday thread with the last paragraph removed... The one that said watch this, KB will read this and run with it as gospel! yam:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?3...=1#post5274314

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    But they have it's on Facebook now and a separate thread on here...no need really mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    you obviously didnt read the post, it was clearly a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    Have you read the post in question?
    Sorry I got it confused with another post - apologies mate

Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    Sorry I got it confused with another post - apologies mate

Funnily enough the same guy also started the post on the Hibs FB page too - at least the name is the same

Left by mutual consent!
    Unbelieveable that what was was posted as a joke is now being taken for fact - the power of social-media I suppose !

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    To be fair mention of the brothel and fighting over the loyalty scheme was removed so I can see why people could easily be taken in by it

:rofl:

Anybody that took my post on the match thread seriously in any way should be banned from the internet.
    Didn't know that's where it had came from. Thought this OP was the source. So someone's lifted a joke out of context and reposted it on the same forum in a new thread as a genuine incident... Christ.

Power of social media indeed as this now seems to have sparked a rumour

Quote Originally Posted by mcohibs View Post
    Didn't know that's where it had came from. Thought this OP was the source. So someone's lifted a joke out of context and reposted it on the same forum in a new thread as a genuine incident... Christ.

Unless, of course, something did happen...

Quote Originally Posted by mcohibs View Post

Sorry, but I didn’t post on FB or took it from Hibs.net. I didn’t copy & paste as I’m not thick!

I was told by a source who is a football player as I’m an agent. I heard about it before reading any reports on social media.
    ANYWAY, IF you read my opening page I said it was a possible rumour because I understand how these CHINESE whispers go.

Because this is a forum where people are allowed to start a story about the club, maybe true or false we can chat about it without slagging each other off..! We can debate it hopefully.

I hope I’m wrong by the way, if so, it’s not the end of the world.

GGTTH

Agent aye my a——

Beg your *** pardon

If you don’t have anything positive to say, don’t say it

Do you handle you self

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy4 View Post
    Beg your *** pardon

Bit of an oxymoron there as your op was a wholly negative rumour surrounding players from the club whether true or not.

Mon the Cabbage!!!

That’s what I mean about ars*holes on here, supposed to be all supporting the same team and you come out with a childish remark, grow up!!

And for your info, some people on here know that I’m football agent.

Sorry, but I didn’t post on FB or took it from Hibs.net. I didn’t copy & paste as I’m not thick!

I was told by a source who is a football player as I’m an agent. I heard about it before reading any reports on social media.
    ANYWAY, IF you read my opening page I said it was a possible rumour because I understand how these CHINESE whispers go.

Because this is a forum where people are allowed to start a story about the club, maybe true or false we can chat about it without slagging each other off..! We can debate it hopefully.

GGTTH
    ....amd the first thing you thought to do was create a thread about it on here? Are you a professional agent?

Beg your *** pardon

...Space Agent?

When you hear something about your club where I don’t have a player what’s wrong with keeping fans updated if true? I’m a fan and it’s a fans forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    ...Space Agent?
    What’s your problem? You don’t even know me.

Can I just point out the OP has posted info in the past that has subsequently proven to be correct.

That may not be the case this time but I don't think he has just made something up.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Fwiw DelBoy has been correct about a couple of exclusives before.

I can’t remember the scoop but I remember a similar thread discussing him being an agent before and a lot of people having to apologise to him when he was proven right.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar

GGTTH
    what a load of rubbish, just so happens that you mentioned it after it was said as a joke on here

GGTTH
    What team does the player that told you play for?

@hibs.net private member
    Not doubting the OP for a minute because he seems to have posted good stuff before. However, regarding Stokes, I don’t think any other club would have a player who scored two goals and do the most to deliver the holy grail on that day, end up with so little respect from some fans. The amount of get rid comments is embarrassing and the amount of times Stokes gets criticised for performances when he’s not been bad or the likes of Murray have been worse but it’s always Stokesy that gets it.

It’s ridicolous at times the opinions some have on the guy. He should be treated as a hero.

IF (and it's a big IF because at the moment its all just rumours we are hearing) this is true then I fully expect that Lennon will be coming down hard on them. As a poster has already rightly stated, it's a training camp they are at not a holiday. If they have been granted a bit of lee way and been told they can have a couple of beers in their chill time and it's been abused then that's not on. Disrespect to the manager and the club.

Hopefully though this is untrue and it they were simply being rested due to minor knocks.

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    Not doubting the OP for a minute because he seems to have posted good stuff before. However, regarding Stokes, I don’t think any other club would have a player who scored two goals and do the most to deliver the holy grail on that day, end up with so little respect from some fans. The amount of get rid comments is embarrassing and the amount of times Stokes gets criticised for performances when he’s not been bad or the likes of Murray have been worse but it’s always Stokesy that gets it.

It’s ridicolous at times the opinions some have on the guy. He should be treated as a hero.
    Maybe because Murray actually tries? Stokes will forever be a legend but it’s still disrespectful to the club to take a wage and not give 100%.

He IS a hero, but, Hibernian have to come first

Stokes is and always will be a hibs legend for that day but he can't live off that. He still has to work hard and respect the club and fans just like every other player who pulls on the jersey. He is not immune from criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Maybe because Murray actually tries? Stokes will forever be a legend but it’s still disrespectful to the club to take a wage and not give 100%.
    When he's on the pitch Stokes does try. Just because he doesn't run about a headless chicken it doesn't mean he doesn't try.

It's what he gets up to when it's not a match day that is questionable.