hibs.net Messageboard

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    @hibs.net private member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lewis Stevenson gets no stick. He could have an utter shocker and the min someone gives him less than 7/10 his whole supporters club come after you.
    Iíve been liking your recent posts Fire...but this is nonsense - he remains an early target when things go wrong - sometimes fair, often unwarranted...

Anyway back to Stokes - is he staying ..

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Iíve been liking your recent posts Fire...but this is nonsense - he remains an early target when things go wrong - sometimes fair, often unwarranted...

This.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post

Cheers man and fair enough I haven't seen them. I thought every single person was won over by him over the past couple seasons eventually but there's some overly precious (with reason I understand) posters since I've joined up that don't like a thing said about him. Nondanger im wanting this thread to discuss anything Lewis apart from the ultimate living legend there is.

Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavola View Post
    This.
    👍

Lewis Stevenson gets no stick. He could have an utter shocker and the min someone gives him less than 7/10 his whole supporters club come after you.
    Criticism of Stevenson always divides opinion ..... that's not the same as saying he doesn't get any, he gets loads.

👍
    No bother mate.

Your posts usually seem fair and well balanced.

@hibs.net private member
    Blog Entries
    Cheers man and fair enough I haven't seen them. I thought every single person was won over by him over the past couple seasons eventually but there's some overly precious (with reason I understand) posters since I've joined up that don't like a thing said about him. Nondanger im wanting this thread to discuss anything Lewis apart from the ultimate living legend there is.

Quote Originally Posted by BarneyHibby View Post
    This scares me. Really hope he stays at Hibs for many years.

This.
    Well then people need to get off his back, I traveled to a recent game and was shocked to hear fans booing him and calling him nasty names, Just accept him as he is if he can get goals to help the team . then great but fans have to understand you get what you see with Anthony Stokes. Everybody knew what they were getting when he signed.
    Last edited by ismisebigo; Yesterday at 06:54 PM.

First Team Breakthrough BarneyHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ismisebigo View Post
    Well then people need to get off his back, I traveled to a recent game and was shocked to hear fans booing him and calling him nasty names, Just accept him as he is if he can get goals to help the team . then great but fans have to understand you get what you see with Anthony Stokes. Everybody knew what they were getting when he signed.
    I agree with you. That's unacceptable and disgusting but this is a small minority of "fans". Real Hibs fans do not behave in this way.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Is Anthony threatening to go on strike.

That never happened.

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    About time the thread was closed.Lets just move on.