hibs.net Messageboard

Player of the Year awards

Hi
    I don’t post much but I’m mates with a member of staff in Hospitality. And we’ve a table at this in April.

Trying to use a bit of influence over him regards seating as we all like the best seats and drops me this wee bombshell..

That Section25 (The Singing section ) have asked for two tables , and have been allocated two tables in the centre at the front , furthermore were a table of 8 and there’s will be ten and they’ve been asked which players or members of staff they would like at there table..

On the back of guaranteed tickets for the upcoming derby this if true would be incredible 🤬🤬🤬

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Make sure and get a table well away from them. Well away.
    Some on here tell me they're off their tits on ching and smuggled-in bevvy

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    You’re trying to influence where your seat is and are upset because another group of people have done the same? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SGE HIBS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi
    I don’t post much but I’m mates with a member of staff in Hospitality. And we’ve a table at this in April.

Trying to use a bit of influence over him regards seating as we all like the best seats and drops me this wee bombshell..

That Section25 (The Singing section ) have asked for two tables , and have been allocated two tables in the centre at the front , furthermore were a table of 8 and there’s will be ten and they’ve been asked which players or members of staff they would like at there table..

On the back of guaranteed tickets for the upcoming derby this if true would be incredible 🤬🤬🤬
    Everyone is asked what table they would like and what players they want.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    You’re trying to influence where your seat is and are upset because another group of people have done the same? Lol
    Cynical comment but simply Yes , mine was done in a lighthearted way and was doomed to fail , the other group it appears not so much..

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Everyone is asked what table they would like and what players they want.
    So do you think he’s tugging my chain ,as I was lived at missing out on the Derby allocation 🤬🤬🤬
    Will we have players at our table then ?

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    So do you think he’s tugging my chain ,as I was lived at missing out on the Derby allocation 🤬🤬🤬
    Will we have players at our table then ?
    You'll more than likely get a player at your table. Phone the club and ask them.
    I enquired about six places but couldn't be guaranteed a table. Not committed yet.

Testimonial Due
    Had the misfortune of being accosted by this group of crazies a year or two back when they demanded to firstly know if I was a “Hibs net ph@nny” then if I had more than 2000 posts.

Luckily I hadn’t as they gleefully announced I would’ve been “sliced up like a Christmas Turkey or nut roast for Vegans”.

I’ve not been back to CC Blooms since I tell thee.

@hibs.net private member
    Heard the SS are up for a POTY award and expect to be given this by LD herself.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncerRoss View Post
    Heard the SS are up for a POTY award and expect to be given this by LD herself.
    They get 200 loyalty points each too, and a queue jump for next year's calendar signing.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Hi

The party I attend with have been asked in previous years if they have a table/player preference. I believe that club/award/event sponsors get first dibs.

@hibs.net private member
    Every table has players/coaches at it and the best tables always go to the sponsors. It’s actually a good night out not sure what the OP problem is though

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Make sure and get a table well away from them. Well away.
    Some on here tell me they're off their tits on ching and smuggled-in bevvy

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Every table has players/coaches at it and the best tables always go to the sponsors. It’s actually a good night out not sure what the OP problem is though
    Last year the players were all sat at tables together