hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: Mcgeouch

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does that mean sorry by the folks ripping the Hibs news on twitter for making up stuff?

    Didn't think so.

    I have heard Dylan wants to sign a 1 year extension we want 3.
    Come on bud whose your source? How come you know this? Fair questions

    Mon the Cabbage!!!



  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #62
    Coaching Staff Ronniekirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Paisley
    Posts
    7,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does that mean sorry by the folks ripping the Hibs news on twitter for making up stuff?

    Didn't think so.

    I have heard Dylan wants to sign a 1 year extension we want 3.
    Settle for Two then and both sides will have compromised Hope it gets done


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by lgnsh70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who did you hear this news from?

    Mon the Cabbage!!!

    Sorry mate when to bed after my post. My source is a former teammate of his.

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Settle for Two then and both sides will have compromised Hope it gets done


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think that will be the compromise and what the deal will be.

  6. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does that mean sorry by the folks ripping the Hibs news on twitter for making up stuff?

    Didn't think so.

    I have heard Dylan wants to sign a 1 year extension we want 3.
    He was offered 1 year months ago. I can assure you he doesnít want 1 year

  7. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As I said couple weeks ago, most of the boys expect him to sign. I donít doubt it and think he will also.
    Makes me happy to hear you say that TC - hope your on the ball with this as u normally are. I actually think he is more important to us than SJM...he makes us tick as a team

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  8. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry mate when to bed after my post. My source is a former teammate of his.


    No probs mate.

    Mon the Cabbage!!!


  9. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was offered 1 year months ago. I can assure you he doesn’t want 1 year
    Correct. The elephant in the room is his injury.
    If I was him or his adviser the last thing I would want is a 1 year deal because if the injury reoccurs he will be high and dry at 26 years old in Summer 2019.
    I suspect we are currently offering McGeough a 1 or 2 year contract due to fears of his injury recurring, and his agent wants a 3 year contract to secure his future.



    Last edited by CMurdoch; 14-01-2018 at 12:30 PM.

  10. #69
    @hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Blackpool
    Age
    57
    Posts
    47,409
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Correct. The elephant in the room is his injury.
    If I was him or his adviser the last thing I would want is a 1 year deal because if the injury reoccurs he will be high and dry at 26 years old in Summer 2019.
    I suspect we are currently offering McGeough a 1 or 2 year contract due to fears of his injury recurring, and his agent wants a 3 year contract to secure his future.



    Not according to this.

    http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2018/0...ylan-mcgeouch/

  11. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Correct. The elephant in the room is his injury.
    If I was him or his adviser the last thing I would want is a 1 year deal because if the injury reoccurs he will be high and dry at 26 years old in Summer 2019.
    I suspect we are currently offering McGeough a 1 or 2 year contract due to fears of his injury recurring, and his agent wants a 3 year contract to secure his future.



    Our manager has more or less confirmed in press today he has been offered a 3 year deal

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  12. #71
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    kirkcaldy
    Posts
    3,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our manager has more or less confirmed in press today he has been offered a 3 year deal

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    he did but kind of covered himself by say it's verbal at the moment not yet in writing. Be nice to see it done and dusted.

  13. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was offered 1 year months ago. I can assure you he doesnít want 1 year
    He was offered a one year extension at the beginning of the season he didn't want. Just posting what I'm led to believe. Sources aren't that far out usually.

  14. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...ffer-1-4660869
    Found this Scotsman article from David Hardie with the same quotes including the one about Lennon verbally offering a 3 year deal to McGeough

    To me that is a good deal for both. The player gets security until the age of 29 and Hibs get a player the quality of which we could not afford to replace.
    With a 3 year deal the risk would all be on Hibs but in this case a risk worth taking.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved