Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
As I mentioned before, I took the hump the last time we were there.

As a "football watching experience" it was pitiful, and I have zero confidence that this time it will be any better.

Hibs at Tynecastle was always one of my favourite fixtures, always a big one to look forward to, even if many of the games over the years haven't been great. But the last time we were there I just came away wondering what kind of f*****g mug I was for shelling out what I did, to get a restricted view ticket, to have stood outside the ground for 40 minutes, to have missed the only interesting incident (a criminal refereeing mistake that robbed my team) in the most diabolical game of football ever seen - two teams horribly short on technical ability hoofing each other around a bog.

Baws to getting het up trying to get a ticket for more of that.

I'm quite content tonight. I might watch the game on the telly, I might not.

Fair play to all of you clamouring to get tickets for this one.

The scabbiest of victories and it will have all been well worth it, and those of us who have missed out (either deliberately in my case or not in some others) will be gutted we've missed it.
I agree it was an absolutely horrific game and I am happy to watch this one in the warm boozer with £30 worth of food and drink vouchers. A kind of workin' mans hospitality if you like.