hibs.net Messageboard

Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Stats

  1. #1
    First Team Breakthrough lochhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    edinburgh
    Posts
    127

    Stats

    https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/68-key-statistics-from-the-scottish-premiership-season-so-far-1-4657351
    Interesting read


  2. Log in to remove the advert


  3. #3
    Coaching Staff Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    1000's of people's Barcelona
    Posts
    31,895
    Yes, they are interesting stats.

    Stokes has had the most shots and SJM is the most fouled.

    There are other interesting stats too ...

  4. #4
    @hibs.net private member Deansy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,602
    Quote Originally Posted by lochhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/68-key-statistics-from-the-scottish-premiership-season-so-far-1-4657351
    Interesting read

    'Most points gained from losing positions: 14 - Hibernian'


    The 'Neil Lennon Effect' !

  5. #5
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,968
    They could have cut that short by just saying that Hearts are dirty *******s.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

  6. #6
    Testimonial Due weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The wee coonty of course
    Posts
    2,233
    No surprises when it comes to misdemeanours. Most fouls - hearts, most bookings - hearts, most sendings off - hearts. Who would have thought eh? Most fouled team Hibs, most fouled player SJM. Again no surprises to anyone who has watched Hibs this season.

  7. #7
    @hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Penicuik
    Age
    41
    Posts
    28,964
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No surprises when it comes to misdemeanours. Most fouls - hearts, most bookings - hearts, most sendings off - hearts. Who would have thought eh? Most fouled team Hibs, most fouled player SJM. Again no surprises to anyone who has watched Hibs this season.
    Which is why Lennon is constantly going on about SJM needing more protection from referees but we never get it.

    Hearts have been the dirtiest ****s in the league for years now !!

  8. #8
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    471
    Hearts are a gang.

  9. #9
    Testimonial Due weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The wee coonty of course
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which is why Lennon is constantly going on about SJM needing more protection from referees but we never get it.

    Hearts have been the dirtiest ****s in the league for years now !!
    Agreed, hearts are a total anti football outfit and have been for years. Lennon is right every team bar Celtic that have come to ER this season have shoed us all over the park

  10. #10
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No surprises when it comes to misdemeanours. Most fouls - hearts, most bookings - hearts, most sendings off - hearts. Who would have thought eh? Most fouled team Hibs, most fouled player SJM. Again no surprises to anyone who has watched Hibs this season.
    Of course Jamboz will just claim he dives.

  11. #11
    Coaching Staff -Jonesy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Old Toon
    Posts
    5,321
    Nice to see Hanlon and Daz on most blocks and interceptions respectively👍🏻

  12. #12
    Testimonial Due Nameless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,674
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No surprises when it comes to misdemeanours. Most fouls - hearts, most bookings - hearts, most sendings off - hearts. Who would have thought eh? Most fouled team Hibs, most fouled player SJM. Again no surprises to anyone who has watched Hibs this season.
    I've always meant to ask, what is the bike in your avatar? At a guess, I'd say it looks like either a Bandit or a Z1000.

    Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Testimonial Due weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The wee coonty of course
    Posts
    2,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've always meant to ask, what is the bike in your avatar? At a guess, I'd say it looks like either a Bandit or a Z1000.

    Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
    ZRX1100, with quite a few mods. Renthal bars, Corbin seat, Remus exhaust, belly pan, braided hoses, hugger, and a few others. An oldie but a goody, 18 years old this year.

  14. #14
    Testimonial Due AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    not sure
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,082
    can't say i'm shocked at simon murray being the most offside player in our league/the universe...

  15. #15
    Testimonial Due Nameless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,674
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ZRX1100, with quite a few mods. Renthal bars, Corbin seat, Remus exhaust, belly pan, braided hoses, hugger, and a few others. An oldie but a goody, 18 years old this year.
    I use the Tapatalk app, so the pic is tiny - now that you say it I can see it. I love the look of late 90's Kwaks. I like the new Z900rs, but it's not a patch on that.

    Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Coaching Staff monktonharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    pleasant valley eh15
    Age
    64
    Posts
    10,138
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ZRX1100, with quite a few mods. Renthal bars, Corbin seat, Remus exhaust, belly pan, braided hoses, hugger, and a few others. An oldie but a goody, 18 years old this year.
    I could mention a Triumph Tiger Cub but hey, this is a fitba' forum. Mods, they ran aboot on Lambrettas and Vespas if I am correct

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    'Most points gained from losing positions: 14 - Hibernian'


    The 'Neil Lennon Effect' !
    So did Terry Butcher have a point ... :)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

    ....SHARE THE VISION RODNEY....

  18. #18
    Testimonial Due HoboHarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,598
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ZRX1100, with quite a few mods. Renthal bars, Corbin seat, Remus exhaust, belly pan, braided hoses, hugger, and a few others. An oldie but a goody, 18 years old this year.
    Whit language did you post in there?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whit language did you post in there?
    The dangers of reading a thread bottom up - my thoughts entirely!
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

    ....SHARE THE VISION RODNEY....

  20. #20
    First Team Breakthrough The Spaceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    25
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No surprises when it comes to misdemeanours. Most fouls - hearts, most bookings - hearts, most sendings off - hearts. Who would have thought eh? Most fouled team Hibs, most fouled player SJM. Again no surprises to anyone who has watched Hibs this season.
    Most clearances - Berra (40)....i.e. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!

    Horrible eye-bleeding anti football.

  21. #21
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    'Most points gained from losing positions: 14 - Hibernian'


    The 'Neil Lennon Effect' !
    To me the effect comes from him setting teams up poorly and then showing some quality in changing the formation. That would be the Neil Lennon effect for me. I don't necessarily see this as a good stat. I'd rather we were top in the "not being a goal down" category

  22. #22
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    402
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: MC Humo
    Hibs having most corners just pin points a desperate need for a set piece taker!

    Especially as we are most fouled against as well!

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Most clearances - Berra (40)....i.e. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!

    Horrible eye-bleeding anti football.
    Yep noticed that.

    Stats prove they are the dirtiest most negative long ball launchers in the league. Lol.

  24. #24
    Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,427
    It shows us as very wasteful in attacking positions.


    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=0&min=0&sec=0 - days since Hearts last beat Hibs. Pleasing.

  25. #25
    Coaching Staff brog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,295
    Blog Entries
    1
    These stats are amazing & take their place in Yam's Hall of Shame alongside Poppy fraud & the old/new stand shambles. Did Yams not get fined 2 seasons in a row for their shocking disciplinary record? Are they still under caution, can we expect The Coo to be rolled out to pay this season's fine? A true vomitarium of a club.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved