hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kevin Thomson

I don't know what KT has to do win some folk over.

3 stints, hundreds of appearances - many of them to a very high standard, played for nothing, made a telling contribution during the derbies on our way to cup glory.

Some folk tear strips off him for questionable comments whilst a young man ages ago, and for seeking gainful employment and an institution we don't particularly like.

Get a grip FFS.

(Although I'm going to be a bit naughty here - has anyone else heard about him being a bit disruptive during his time up at Dundee? A week or so I was speaking to a guy I know who supports Dundee, asking if Bain was a disruptive influence. One of the things he did say was that they reckon Thomson was, and that during Hartley's time all sorts of cliques were developing and that Thomson was a big part of that. Sounds a wee bit familiar, no?)

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Clash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, the very same Ian Murray who had 0-7 painted into his hair when we played at Tiny!
    Again, on murray I have no issue with him, I just find it funny the poster I quoted has a massive issue with KT for a couple of comments he didn’t make when he was 22, but holds Murray in high regard after he done that.

For the record all three are some of my favourite Hibs players.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post

3 stints, hundreds of appearances - many of them to a very high standard, played for nothing, made a telling contribution during the derbies on our way to cup glory.

Some folk tear strips off him for questionable comments whilst a young man ages ago, and for seeking gainful employment and an institution we don't particularly like.

Get a grip FFS.

(Although I'm going to be a bit naughty here - has anyone else heard about him being a bit disruptive during his time up at Dundee? A week or so I was speaking to a guy I know who supports Dundee, asking if Bain was a disruptive influence. One of the things he did say was that they reckon Thomson was, and that during Hartley's time all sorts of cliques were developing and that Thomson was a big part of that. Sounds a wee bit familiar, no?)
    Schizo. There's only 2 Smarties.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post

Get a grip FFS.

I don't know why people just can't accept that not everyone has to like KT.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    I don't know why people just can't accept that not everyone has to like KT.
    No one can like everyone but some of the comments on here are out of order .Let's be honest no one on here knows anything about Kevin it's all pure speculation.Im on the side of if you don't know the truth just keep you're mouth shut

Quote Originally Posted by cmcd View Post
    No one can like everyone but some of the comments on here are out of order .Let's be honest no one on here knows anything about Kevin it's all pure speculation.Im on the side of if you don't know the truth just keep you're mouth shut
    I think people know SOME things about KT!

Couldn't give a toss if Kevin is a Rangers employee. He's a Hibs fan and ex player and wore the green and white without taking a wage. Some people need to remember he was young lad quadrupling his wages in moving to Rangers, who were a successful team back then. Kevin was a standout for them until his injury and could/should have played at the very highest level if it wasn't for injuries. Class player and decent Hibee. Best player from out golden generation imo. The man is earning a wage and i hope its a good one.
    Last edited by SirDavidsNapper; 14-01-2018 at 02:53 AM.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Clash View Post
    Yes, the very same Ian Murray who had 0-7 painted into his hair when we played at Tiny!
    I think it was “1973” he had shaved/painted on his head?

And as for Thomson - he’s trying to set up his Academy, why wouldn’t he build a relationship with one of the biggest clubs in Scotland? It’d be crazy if him not to - no doubt a Celtic link will be established as well if/when Brown gets involved.