hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd disagree, I think it's exactly type of question the fans reps should be getting asked and putting to LD.
    Well maybe the question I should ask, is why is the CEO putting her mits into a loyalty scheme debate, when she should have much better things to do

A loyalty scheme is an operational thing, not a board level decision

Another small thing from me, any chance of some hot water in the toilets. If we can’t, why not

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Well maybe the question I should ask, is why is the CEO putting her mits into a loyalty scheme debate, when she should have much better things to do

A loyalty scheme is an operational thing, not a board level decision

Another small thing from me, any chance of some hot water in the toilets. If we can’t, why not
    Sure they answered the second part previously Bolton regards to needing to fit pipes and all sorts and it wasn’t cost effective to be used 3 hours every 2 weeks for 9 months of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    Sure they answered the second part previously Bolton regards to needing to fit pipes and all sorts and it wasn’t cost effective to be used 3 hours every 2 weeks for 9 months of the year.
    Bolton?

Bolton?
    Autocorrect lol ‘Billy’ 😂

Autocorrect lol ‘Billy’ 😂
    Ok ta, no worries😄
    Do you think the answer is acceptable though, on a relatively new stand
    If this was Hearts new stand, we’d be all over it

Ok ta, no worries😄
    Do you think the answer is acceptable though, on a relatively new stand
    If this was Hearts new stand, we’d be all over it
    I don’t, I just remember seeing it in a previous update so thought I’d bring it to your attention. For a club of our size that cost would be very minimal compared to our turnover and basic hygiene should be one of our main priorities.

I’d like to know if the Reps could make us aware if they know whether the board have made any enquiries into the difference in income between outsourcing retail and catering compared to clubs who deal with it all internally as I can’t help but look at other clubs revenue and think we can only be missing a trick with it. Especially when it comes to feedback and making changes, we keep getting the excuse about catering that it’s outsourced, that’s no excuse for me and we should be demanding top service.

I don’t, I just remember seeing it in a previous update so thought I’d bring it to your attention. For a club of our size that cost would be very minimal compared to our turnover and basic hygiene should be one of our main priorities.

I’d like to know if the Reps could make us aware if they know whether the board have made any enquiries into the difference in income between outsourcing retail and catering compared to clubs who deal with it all internally as I can’t help but look at other clubs revenue and think we can only be missing a trick with it. Especially when it comes to feedback and making changes, we keep getting the excuse about catering that it’s outsourced, that’s no excuse for me and we should be demanding top service.
    Good post, maybe the question should be, when does these current catering contract expire

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    When are we going to get proper dugout seats rather than the current green meccano ones?

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Do you get bored not answering the same qns time after time
    I shouldn't laugh but.........

@hibs.net private member barcahibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    Due to the now high demand for tickets to places like Tynecastle, Celtic Park & Ibrox, will the club consider starting an attendance points scheme where points are ONLY awarded for attending games thus allowing those that support the club home and away on a regular basis to have a better chance of securing one of these tickets?
    Due to high demand for tickets for certain matches will the club consider starting a loyalty points scheme where points are ONLY awarded in relation to each supporters contribution to the club via ticket (particularly season ticket) purchases, club shop purchases, HSL and club charity contributions? Thus allowing those who perhaps don't have the luxury of commitment free time to attend every game but who provide the club with the funds needed for its very survival a better chance of securing one of these sought after tickets?

What's the difference?

Really don't like the idea of a two tier support (beyond the existing, and valid, priority given to season ticket holders).

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    How many tickets are being kept aside for players & officials comps/supporters clubs/away ST's and ex players etc and how many will that leave for actual sale on Wednesday?
    This is the reply I got from Tracey when I asked that question.

"I haven’t been given a number for allocation re players/staff that get the opportunity to purchase. "

So really no further on.

I haven't been to a home or away game all season but have purchased a half season ticket, do you think it's fair that I have the same chance of getting a cup ticket for Tynie as someone who has been to numerous games this season ?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    I haven't been to a home or away game all season but have purchased a half season ticket, do you think it's fair that I have the same chance of getting a cup ticket for Tynie as someone who has been to numerous games this season ?
    Leeann thinks its fair and that is all that counts.

@hibs.net private member
    This is the reply I got from Tracey when I asked that question.

"I haven’t been given a number for allocation re players/staff that get the opportunity to purchase. "

So really no further on.
    Did you ask her to ask again and get back to you with a number. I don't get why it is unreasonable for fans to know how many tickets we are able to access for a game.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Good post, maybe the question should be, when does these current catering contract expire
    I thought we’d either already brought in-house or were in the process of - see there’s a number of job postings kicking around iirc.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    Did you ask her to ask again and get back to you with a number. I don't get why it is unreasonable for fans to know how many tickets we are able to access for a game.
    Ask for one game then sets precedent ask for all (is it that much of an overhead to communicate? Or is it too varied depending on circumstances)?
    Is this info something other clubs share?
    (not saying it’s right just because no one else does but puts into context)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    I thought we’d either already brought in-house or were in the process of - see there’s a number of job postings kicking around iirc.
    I think what was brought in house was the hospitality catering (I think) but the catering kiosks around the ground are still outsourced to my knowledge.

I think what was brought in house was the hospitality catering (I think) but the catering kiosks around the ground are still outsourced to my knowledge.

I would certainly hope the kiosks as they currently are are outsourced.

If we had a tighter grip on the hiring process I'd like to think that the employees might be a tad less glaikit and a tad more numerate.

@hibs.net private member barcahibs's Avatar
    Yes.

By buying a half or full season ticket you're making a commitment to the club that no matter what happens from now until the end of the season you're going to pay to go to every game.

As we all know from bitter experience anything could happen kn the next few months. We could have a great transfer window and then win every game. Or we could go a great stretch without winning again.

But you're saying that no matter what, while other fans might choose to stay away and gate money dwindles, you'll still pay to get into every game.

Thats a total leap of faith and it deserves to be rewarded.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    Ask for one game then sets precedent ask for all (is it that much of an overhead to communicate? Or is it too varied depending on circumstances)?
    Is this info something other clubs share?
    (not saying it’s right just because no one else does but puts into context)
    We must know all the numbers for all the games so why not publish it for every game. Obviously the figures will be more interesting for some games but it is all on the name of transparency and O can't see why it would be secret.

Say 200 tickets were going to Supporters buses or ex players then that should be known and fans could approach the reps with their feelings.

Would like to see the stewards in the East Stand ensure people exiting at half time and full time are ushered out quickly. Currently the stewards stand and watch as the leavers congregate on the aisle steps. This spoils the view for those sitting close to the aisles. If people new they would be moved on quickly I think the would wait till nearer the end. Also a Health and Safety issue.

Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    We must know all the numbers for all the games so why not publish it for every game. Obviously the figures will be more interesting for some games but it is all on the name of transparency and O can't see why it would be secret.

Say 200 tickets were going to Supporters buses or ex players then that should be known and fans could approach the reps with their feelings.
    This is the reply I got from Tracey re supporters clubs

"Moving forward allocation of tickets for Away games that are in huge demand will be Away ST and then ST holders. No tickets will be held for supporters groups. This is something that had been done historically and should have stopped when the Away ST had come into play but for some reason it continued"

Someone at ER is being economical with the truth as it was not a historical process it was a new process set up after consultation with Leeanne and the TO.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Frank, Tracey

My question to both of you would be 'why are you bothering?'
    You're making no difference really, as the trashing of the away points system continues to burn amongst the wronged and you both remain powerless.
    I'm not certain I've seen a single significant result of a Fan being represented on the board.

I'll take another fruitless half hour aside from work and watch the dick-o-meter laugh back at me.

I really couldn't care less about the lack of hot water, although my seat in the FF upper is surrounded in seagull ****. And has been for years. Don't ask about that though. I've already done it.

My question to the board - no more Fans Reps please. Ta.
    Last edited by Iggy Pope; 08-01-2018 at 03:21 PM.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Frank, Tracey

My question to both of you would be 'why are you bothering?'
    You're making no difference really, as the trashing of the away points system continues to burn amongst the wronged and you both remain powerless.
    I'm not certain I've seen a single significant result of a Fan being represented on the board.

Hope you are both ok for tickets come Wednesday morning though. I'll take another fruitless half hour aside from work and watch the dick-o-meter laugh back at me.

I really couldn't care less about the lack of hot water, although my seat in the FF upper is surrounded in seagull ****. And has been for years. Don't ask about that though. I've already done it.

See you both at the Player of the Year.

My question to the board - no more Fans Reps please. Ta.
    Frank and Tracey are both away season ticket holders so will be fine for tickets on Wednesday. Your dig wasn't really needed.

Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    Frank and Tracey are both away season ticket holders so will be fine for tickets on Wednesday. Your dig wasn't really needed.
    Hi Calum. Which one are you?

Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    Yup totally uncalled for, whilst I don't always agree with Frank or Tracey as you say they are both AST holders which they don't have to be as they are afforded the luxury of the directors box but choose to sit among their own.

Yup totally uncalled for, whilst I don't always agree with Frank or Tracey as you say they are both AST holders which they don't have to be as they are afforded the luxury of the directors box but choose to sit among their own.
    I'm certain they are, and they'll get that one each, as they are due, under the unnecessary scheme implemented, but my question to them stands.

Not certain that the Directors Box at Tynecastle should be viewed as any sort of luxury for anyone, far less Hibbies.

I'm certain they are, and they'll get that one each, as they are due, under the unnecessary scheme implemented, but my question to them stands.

Not certain that the Directors Box at Tynecastle should be viewed as any sort of luxury for anyone, far less Hibbies.
    If it's your question 're why do they bother, then feel free to stand for election next time round and find out what a thankless task being a fans rep is.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Hi Calum. Which one are you?
    It's quite clear who I am, going by my name and picture

If it's your question 're why do they bother, then feel free to stand for election next time round and find out what a thankless task being a fans rep is.
    Think my post answers this waste of bandwidth.