hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 121 to 150 of 150
  1. #121
    Commited Shareholder Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Neu Reekie
    Age
    55
    Posts
    5,937
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, she definitely said she was holding one back for Iggy Pope on .Net...felt he was a fine recipient
    She's no need. Iggy is sorted this time.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hold up. Is it right that she is quoted as doing this with the intention of helping her neighbour, so that said neighbour needn't trouble his / her self with the 'hassle' of trying for a ticket? The same hassle that most on here have thrown themselves into this morning? Uneasy behaviour to my mind for a board member, voluntary member or not. Blasť even that she is happy to reveal this.
    Did find it surprising when she came out with those words in the podcast, not against the rules & lots of people probably do it, but when feelings are running high, and lots of us are having to go through that hassle to get a t8cket it doesn't look great in my opinion.

  4. #123
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did find it surprising when she came out with those words in the podcast, not against the rules & lots of people probably do it, but when feelings are running high, and lots of us are having to go through that hassle to get a t8cket it doesn't look great in my opinion.

    i thought it was nice too hear her being open about what she was doing with her away tickets...

  5. #124
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17,846
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure I've seen it on the board somewhere.

    Maybe she omitted to say her neighbour was a long standing season ticket holder.

    She's stayed within the rules as I can see it. She did us all a favour, by telling the neebs, not to bother going online, and save space for the rest of us.

    Are said neighbour and friend even STH's?

  6. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did find it surprising when she came out with those words in the podcast, not against the rules & lots of people probably do it, but when feelings are running high, and lots of us are having to go through that hassle to get a t8cket it doesn't look great in my opinion.
    I must admit I listened to the whole pod cast and Tracey won me over. I'll take honest and naÔve every day of the week over someone that keeps their cards close to their chest. I also happened across some of her Facebook replies and I think she is doing a good job trying to fight fires unfortunately she is getting handed a hose that sprays petrol from the board

  7. #126
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are said neighbour and friend even STH's?

    come on now...she is the away season ticket holder x 3....its absolutely fine what she did - let's not make an issue over it. Frankly, Tracey could have got herself a free ticket via her board role is she fancied it...

  8. #127
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17,846
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    come on now...she is the away season ticket holder x 3....its absolutely fine what she did - let's not make an issue over it. Frankly, Tracey could have got herself a free ticket via her board role is she fancied it...

    Come on now, tickets are non transferable strictly speaking...

    How do we know she didn't get another ticket through her board role?

    I think it is an issue her doing that and the "singing section" getting tickets kept aside for them. Is it fair if they get tickets kept aside for Parkhead (allocation 1000 approx) or Ibrox (allocation 900 approx)? I don't think so.

  9. #128
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come on now, tickets are non transferable strictly speaking...

    How do we know she didn't get another ticket through her board role?

    I think it is an issue her doing that and the "singing section" getting tickets kept aside for them. Is it fair idf they get tickets kept aside for Parkhead (1000 approx) or Ibrox (900 approx)? I don't think so.

    two completely different points....

    don't think there is anything to say "away season tickets" are not transferable - infact as you can upgrade them - clearly it is within the rules. Feel Tracey has simply been open - let's not discourage that..


    agree with your singing section point - seems a strange decision

  10. #129
    @hibs.net private member ronaldo7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come on now, tickets are non transferable strictly speaking...

    How do we know she didn't get another ticket through her board role?

    I think it is an issue her doing that and the "singing section" getting tickets kept aside for them. Is it fair if they get tickets kept aside for Parkhead (allocation 1000 approx) or Ibrox (allocation 900 approx)? I don't think so.
    They are clearly transferable if they switch from being a child ticket to an adult.

  11. #130
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    33
    Posts
    17,846
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    two completely different points....

    don't think there is anything to say "away season tickets" are not transferable - infact as you can upgrade them - clearly it is within the rules. Feel Tracey has simply been open - let's not discourage that..


    agree with your singing section point - seems a strange decision

    Fair enough.

  12. #131
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Armadale
    Age
    44
    Posts
    952
    Just catching up on this thread and maybe Iím being thick or missing something but firstly how is it possible to upgrade a kids AST if the money is automatically debited from your account? Which raises the second point is it only her that is able to do so because of the position she has within the club?

  13. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by BH Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just catching up on this thread and maybe Iím being thick or missing something but firstly how is it possible to upgrade a kids AST if the money is automatically debited from your account? Which raises the second point is it only her that is able to do so because of the position she has within the club?
    You would just need to call the TO before the cash was debited

  14. #133
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Armadale
    Age
    44
    Posts
    952
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You would just need to call the TO before the cash was debited
    As simple as that? Fair enough .

  15. #134
    What a load of red and white , back door gratuities !
    Common sense really , nothing for nothing in this world .
    Talk is cheap .
    Come the revolution

  16. #135
    Scottish Cup Champion CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Rosyth, Fife
    Age
    36
    Posts
    12,451
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    I donít really understand why anyone has taken issue with this. The 2 tickets were taken anyway by her away season tickets. It hasnít done anyone out of tickets. In fact, it may have saved another 2 being taken. Why are folk desperate to find fault with anything? We really donít try to support our own do we!?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #136
    @hibs.net private member Thecat23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    18,390
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I donít really understand why anyone has taken issue with this. The 2 tickets were taken anyway by her away season tickets. It hasnít done anyone out of tickets. In fact, it may have saved another 2 being taken. Why are folk desperate to find fault with anything? We really donít try to support our own do we!?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well said, some just happy to stick the boot in while throwing in a question to make it seem fine.

  18. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You would just need to call the TO before the cash was debited
    I reckon you would probably speak to them after money debuted and pay the difference. Canít see the TO changing price before money debuted as it would be a lot of hassle.

  19. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I reckon you would probably speak to them after money debuted and pay the difference. Canít see the TO changing price before money debuted as it would be a lot of hassle.
    It wouldnít be any hassle at all. Would imagine it would be more hassle if they had already issued a kids ticket to then have to upgrade that to an adults one but only take the difference rather than the full amount.

  20. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It wouldnít be any hassle at all. Would imagine it would be more hassle if they had already issued a kids ticket to then have to upgrade that to an adults one but only take the difference rather than the full amount.
    Itíll all be automated with amount and bank details, to change one amount would probably be hassle. They donít issue tickets there and then, you collect them, so to rock up and pay the difference when collecting would be less hassle than amending a system which is all automated. All IMO of course. Not that it makes any difference lol it must be possible and fairly straight forward for it happen.

  21. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Itíll all be automated with amount and bank details, to change one amount would probably be hassle. They donít issue tickets there and then, you collect them, so to rock up and pay the difference when collecting would be less hassle than amending a system which is all automated. All IMO of course. Not that it makes any difference lol it must be possible and fairly straight forward for it happen.
    Yeah I would imagine itís straight forward enough. As you say it makes no diff either way lol.

    Just as an aside, the tickets can be sent out if requested 👍🏼

  22. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I reckon you would probably speak to them after money debuted and pay the difference. Canít see the TO changing price before money debuted as it would be a lot of hassle.
    Would that just be the first time?

  23. #142
    Testimonial Due kaimendhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Kaimend
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol. You are a trier Iíll give you that

    At the moment there is no difference ...to either fan.

    Actually, unless you are a sponsor- where paying money to Hibs seems to give you access to high demand tickets

    For me , itís the fans who go to games that few want to go to. For example- Those who went to ICT for the cup tie after we had lost the league cup final - not only did they deserve priority for tickets they deserve a medal. Consistency of watching Hibs week in and week out , should earn the right to watch Hibs when tickets are hard to get

    Your Fan B is a great (mad?? ) person - very committed to the club - but donating to HSL, should give them no ticket rights...Fan A earns them - as he has gone to the game
    Cheers, I was up there. **** drive in a full Nissan Pixo too

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  24. #143
    Wow. Who misses out due to Tracy upgrading then passing to a friend? Nobody because her kids would potentially be going in any case. Who can begrudge her this miniscule 'perk' given the abuse she has to put up with on here. Would anyone bat an eyelid if it was for Ross County away? No.....but because its a derby you get the same self righteous few each time who like the sound of their own voices having a pop.

  25. #144
    Scottish Cup Champion CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Rosyth, Fife
    Age
    36
    Posts
    12,451
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow. Who misses out due to Tracy upgrading then passing to a friend? Nobody because her kids would potentially be going in any case. Who can begrudge her this miniscule 'perk' given the abuse she has to put up with on here. Would anyone bat an eyelid if it was for Ross County away? No.....but because its a derby you get the same self righteous few each time who like the sound of their own voices having a pop.
    Agree 100% Brooster. Some folk could do with actually thinking about what theyíre typing before hitting reply. Any opportunity to have a dig at folk.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. #145
    @hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    edinburgh
    Posts
    12,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow. Who misses out due to Tracy upgrading then passing to a friend? Nobody because her kids would potentially be going in any case. Who can begrudge her this miniscule 'perk' given the abuse she has to put up with on here. Would anyone bat an eyelid if it was for Ross County away? No.....but because its a derby you get the same self righteous few each time who like the sound of their own voices having a pop.
    Would people rather she left the 2 seats empty if she doesnít take her kids to tynecastle? An away ST is a big financial commitment, and she can do what she likes with her tickets imo.

    GIRLS DONT LIKE BOYS GIRLS LIKE SIMON MURRAY

  27. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who can begrudge her this miniscule 'perk' given the abuse she has to put up with on here.
    I couldnít care less about tickets but there seems to be this myth taking hold that the fans reps have to put up with scandalous abuse on here. The only Ďabuseí that Iím aware of [recently, at least] is someone calling them ďthickĒ before swiftly being shot down and editing the post to remove the word. Ffs, if I get through a day with Ďthickí being the worst thing Iíve been called by Mrs and Mini-Beefster then itís been a great day.

  28. #147
    Coaching Staff hibsbollah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    47
    Posts
    18,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I couldnít care less about tickets but there seems to be this myth taking hold that the fans reps have to put up with scandalous abuse on here. The only Ďabuseí that Iím aware of [recently, at least] is someone calling them ďthickĒ before swiftly being shot down and editing the post to remove the word. Ffs, if I get through a day with Ďthickí being the worst thing Iíve been called by Mrs and Mini-Beefster then itís been a great day.
    See, this is what irritates me. The two reps were interviewed about a crucial meeting, of vital importance to loads of Hibs fans, and in my opinion and the opinion of many others came across like they didn't know their brief, hadn't prepared and didn't have the skills to do what they were supposed to be doing. Now, it's a thin line between saying that and saying that they sounded 'thick', but it's true. It's not 'abuse' to point this out.

  29. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See, this is what irritates me. The two reps were interviewed about a crucial meeting, of vital importance to loads of Hibs fans, and in my opinion and the opinion of many others came across like they didn't know their brief, hadn't prepared and didn't have the skills to do what they were supposed to be doing. Now, it's a thin line between saying that and saying that they sounded 'thick', but it's true. It's not 'abuse' to point this out.
    You are obviously correct, however someone will no doubt be along to 'abuse' you for stating the obvious!

  30. #149
    @hibs.net private member Ozyhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    13,338
    Most fans transfer their tickets at some time or other. There really is no issue here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #150
    @hibs.net private member ronaldo7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are said neighbour and friend even STH's?
    Tracey has responded regarding this question on another thread.

    http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?3...-Tickets/page3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved