This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    He could have won the cup, but he.... didn’t

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    After the pitch invasion one of our invading crusaders offered me a piece of the sacred turf on his return to the stands that he had liberated after the game. It was only on my return home to darkest Lancashire and attempting to relay my back garden in the visage of Hampden Park May 2016 that I discovered to my horror that the sacred turf included bits of rangers players embedded in it. I must admit i panicked and flushed the "evidence" down the karzi to avoid any potential incrimination.

Seemingly it really was carnage, so badly mauled were the victims police Glasgow could only identify them by their red hand tattoos or DNA in the worst possible cases.

I'd have been happy to send the gristle and bone that was attached to my bit of turf to help with the in depth investigation, but like you I panicked, and fed it to the dug instead.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    He could have won the cup, but he.... didn’t
    Thanks, still not sure I've heard of him. Was he the guy who was telling them it was in the bag resulting in Dave King telling police Glasgow to hot foot it to Ibrox for the party?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    After the pitch invasion one of our invading crusaders offered me a piece of the sacred turf on his return to the stands that he had liberated after the game. It was only on my return home to darkest Lancashire and attempting to relay my back garden in the visage of Hampden Park May 2016 that I discovered to my horror that the sacred turf included bits of rangers players embedded in it. I must admit i panicked and flushed the "evidence" down the karzi to avoid any potential incrimination.

Im assuming some of it was Lee Wallace?

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post

Im assuming some of it was Lee Wallace?
    Boy I know from the pub swears he has Lee Wallace’s head on his mantle place

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    The bit of post match incidence lied about or covered up by the media which annoys me most is the rangers fans attacking police officers and vehicles outside the stadium post match. They tried to overturn a riot van ( oh the irony) and I believe a number of police officers were injured

But this was news worthy compared to some fans running on the pitch to celebrate the ending day of a 114 year curse

Sweep sweep sweep - protect the establishment club

First Team Breakthrough budgiemcb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    The laughable thing about Chick Young's outrage is that he has never been slow to boast of his presence on the Wembley pitch in 1977. Certainly one broadcaster that can't be taken seriously.
    He gets pulled up on that hypocrisy in the Off the ball part.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    Made it to the 6 minute mark of the Sportsound clip

The negativity and bias is shocking

We achieved the unthinkable and they simply couldn’t handle it

I was on holiday recently and I was speaking to a guy from Portugal and, of course, the conversation turned to football. When I said I supported Hibs, he instantly referenced the 2016 cup final finish and celebrations.

He said it was brilliant to see supporters showing such passion. Outside of the broken west coast media, this was how the final whistle pitch envisions were viewed across the world.

We went on to celebrate, they came on to fight

HIBERNIAN FC, SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    As Pretty Boy found out, I think it was more of two people taking opposite sides to create discussion and debate on the radio. I've no issue with that.

I do have issue with Regan (or was it Doncaster?) saying how "embarrasing" on TV it was just minutes after the final whistle.What a prick the boy is and totally unsuitable to be running our game. Bowing to pressure from The Rangers and their bad loser tantrums.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction