hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It won't always be like that
    Why not? I don't see any reason why they should win any match against us, ever, for the foreseeable future. Let's keep our boots firmly on their throats. They are a garbage, joke outfit.

2. Log in to remove the advert

One thing that did amaze me at the game was the many and varied ways they have found to boot the ball out of play. They did over and over from all areas of the pitch, maybe its the tiny pitch.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vini1875 View Post
    One thing that did amaze me at the game was the many and varied ways they have found to boot the ball out of play. They did over and over from all areas of the pitch, maybe its the tiny pitch.
    Lots of good styles too. I counted at least 3, Standard hoof, headed hoof and overhead hoof. I also saw some hoofs in the attacking third which is advanced hoofing for sure

Testimonial Due Capt Mainwaring's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    They are like the Christmas toy nobody wants. It must be the worst moment of a childs life when he asks his Dad what football team he supports and he gets ths answer 'Hearts'. That realisation as they get older they will turn in to a Hearts fans. Dull, unimaginative, satisfied with sitting in silence watching boring football every week. Seeing Hibs roll into town in full voice twice a year must be their Bullseye moment; 'take a look at what you could have won.'
    They are the Spangles of everyone’s Selection Box. Least liked, last chosen and often spat out for leaving a bad taste in the mouth!

#HoofChaseFoulRepeat

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    '3RD BIGGEST SCOTTISH CLUB BY A MILE'

So says Gary Locke.

He is taking the piss.

And not for the first time!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    I think the argument of who's the bigger team is irrelevant. I'll settle for being the better team and I don't think there's any doubt as to who the better team is.

Both clubs are of a similar stature in terms of size by the way, they're nowhere near as big as they think they are. I'm just not obsessed about us being the bigger team.
    Neither's anyone at Hibs - the size-thing is more poking fun at them with their obsession with it, they are seriously fanatical about being the 'Bigger team' !. Now a level playing-field is making them realise that they aren't, never were and never will be (imho - both clubs are roughly the same) the 'Bigger team', it's just pushing more and more of them closer to the edge !