hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by greenflyer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No he should not. It is not the normal reaction of a disabled person to respond so casually to despicable abuse.
    I think he is a hero still managing to compete in the game at a high level.
    As a disabled person myself, albeit a completely different disability to Dean Shiels, I think he is a real inspiration and proves that you can achieve really great things, despite adversity, if you put your mind to it and dedicate yourself.

It's a real shame that people allow club rivalries to cloud their thinking when it comes to stuff like this. Maybe if they took the time to learn more about Shiels and what he has had to deal with to make it as a professional footballer, they might learn a thing or two about themselves too and not be so ignorant.

These people have no idea what lies in store for them later in life and if karma really exists, they'll end up a lot worse off than Dean Shiels.

Bullies of the worst kind.
    Last edited by Sir David Gray; 06-01-2018 at 11:28 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    As a disabled person myself, albeit a completely different disability to myself, I think Dean Shiels is a real inspiration and proves that you can achieve really great things, despite adversity, if you put your mind to it and dedicate yourself.

It's a real shame that people allow club rivalries to cloud their thinking when it comes to stuff like this. Maybe if they took the time to learn more about Shiels and what he has had to deal with to make it as a professional footballer, they might learn a thing or two about themselves too and not be so ignorant.

These people have no idea what lies in store for them later in life and if karma really exists, they'll end up a lot worse off than Dean Shiels.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

As a disabled person myself, albeit a completely different disability to Dean Shiels, I think he is a real inspiration and proves that you can achieve really great things, despite adversity, if you put your mind to it and dedicate yourself.

Great post Karma get a jog on son

Quote Originally Posted by WoreTheGreen View Post
    Great post Karma get a jog on son
    Eh?

Eh?
    Karma to even up on the bullies

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Currently 5-1 up on the Arabs.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    Currently 5-1 up on the Arabs.
    6-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s a shocker from Dundee United. I heard Fyvie is out for a year?

Left by mutual consent!

Trying to make it as a professional footballer is hard enough at the best of times. For Dean and his Family to have made it this far says more about them, than the dross(the morons) who were at East end park the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by WoreTheGreen View Post
    Karma to even up on the bullies
    Ahh ok I understand your post now!