hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar

Cancelling auto recordings on Talk Talk TV box

I have set up some auto recordings (series link) on my Talk Talk TV box and can't for the life of figure out how to cancel these planned recordings.
    I can go into MyTV and delete the recorded programs and its folder but it still records the program whenever it is on.

This would not normally be that much an issue but I set it for Power Rangers and it records around 10 episodes per day which interferes with other planned recordings.

I have searched the Internet but struggle to find out anything other than cancelling the whole package .

Anyone who has Talk Talk TV be able to advise me ?

Cheers
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have set up some auto recordings (series link) on my Talk Talk TV box and can't for the life of figure out how to cancel these planned recordings.
    I can go into MyTV and delete the recorded programs and its folder but it still records the program whenever it is on.

This would not normally be that much an issue but I set it for Power Rangers and it records around 10 episodes per day which interferes with other planned recordings.

I have searched the Internet but struggle to find out anything other than cancelling the whole package .

Anyone who has Talk Talk TV be able to advise me ?

Cheers
    Go to the programme in the guide and press tbe record button again, should give you the option to cancel series link.

You can also press Y Button, go to My View, go to Scheduled Recordings, select the recording, and press the record button, and this will also give the option to delete the entire series link.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Go to the programme in the guide and press tbe record button again, should give you the option to cancel series link.

You can also press Y Button, go to My View, go to Scheduled Recordings, select the recording, and press the record button, and this will also give the option to delete the entire series link.
    Thank god

Cheers
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn