hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    I don’t think there’s any doubt that Cummings will play for Hearts at some point in his career. If it’s soon then i’d trust big Darren McGregor to flatten him in his first derby.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our manager is well connected with Forest having captained them. Fannys hat would have little input as to where he goes.
    Not sure.this is accurate about his manager not having a say about where he goes on loan, if the.player.is going out.to get game.time, then the manager will want to make he.goes.to the best place to get that, so chances.of him being allowed to come here given the bitterness and twisted behaviour of fannys hat after the final I reckon we have no chance. SEVCO because of his departure from there will be an issue
    which leaves his boyhood team ...where given the way they are he would be guaranteed a game can see.why they fancy there.chances.in gwtting him if he wants out.on loan !! But would like to see him back.

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    He would score for fun in our team right now, just what we need. Wouldn’t score half as many in that Hertz team if that’s where he ends up.

It's far from the most ridiculous rumour I've heard. We'll just have to wait and see.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    I just can't see it happening. They shhat on his m big time when he was at his lowest . Fwiw if Forrest are prepared to pay big money for SJM . They might use Jason as part of the deal .
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    I just can't see it happening. They shhat on his m big time when he was at his lowest . Fwiw if Forrest are prepared to pay big money for SJM . They might use Jason as part of the deal .
    That's far worse than he got up to in McDonalds with the muffins that time tbf. Dirty jambo *******s

@hibs.net private member nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chlub Hibernian View Post
    I'd love to see Daz smash him into pieces if he signs for them. After Daz is done, Hanlon can smash him as well. After all that, Bartley can dispose of his corpse - all if he signs for them. Other than that, if he doesn't sign for them, I hope he has a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
    Utterly shan post. The guy lifted the Scottish Cup – the Scottish f***ing Cup – in a Hibs top.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Don't think I'd ever boo Cummings, even if he scored a 40 yarder in the derby and celebrated right in front of us.

Cup winning legend.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoasthibby View Post
    Not sure.this is accurate about his manager not having a say about where he goes on loan, if the.player.is going out.to get game.time, then the manager will want to make he.goes.to the best place to get that, so chances.of him being allowed to come here given the bitterness and twisted behaviour of fannys hat after the final I reckon we have no chance. SEVCO because of his departure from there will be an issue
    which leaves his boyhood team ...where given the way they are he would be guaranteed a game can see.why they fancy there.chances.in gwtting him if he wants out.on loan !! But would like to see him back.
    You contradict yourself.Either the manager wants him to go to the best place to develop his career and at the same time justify the fee the manager paid.Or the manager allows personal animosity to influence where he goes.Can’t be both.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Spanish_Kebab
    Quote Originally Posted by chlub Hibernian View Post
    I'd love to see Daz smash him into pieces if he signs for them. After Daz is done, Hanlon can smash him as well. After all that, Bartley can dispose of his corpse - all if he signs for them. Other than that, if he doesn't sign for them, I hope he has a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
    This for me as well

I really hope the "rumour" isn't true, but the Yams are being forced to play about three teenagers in their first team right now, one only 16 years old.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    All these rumours just because he used to support Hearts.

Loadapish if you ask me.
    Why on earth would he want to go to them when he has only been away 6 months?

Not happening .
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

@hibs.net private member
    In the end Jason is a professional footballer and will go wherever is best for his career.

On that basis he'd be crazy to join this current Hearts team but far, far stranger things have happened in football.

Jason Cummings in a Craig Levein team.

"Christophe, hoooooof it to Jason. Jason do you think you could win a high ball vs Darren mcgregor? Then can you beat efe for pace? Oh and there's Paul Hanlon covering, you'll have to beat him too. Then beat Marciano. Jason? Jason? Aw forget it. Austin, tell cole stockton to get stripped..."

Funny thing about JC is the way he celebrated scoring against them. To me it suggests no massive love for hearts, more like it was his team because you pick a team that your mates and family support. If you look at the likes of LG and compare how he would celebrate a goal against us, that suggests real affection, where as JC seems not to hold hearts with little regard.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by nonshinyfinish View Post
    Utterly shan post. The guy lifted the Scottish Cup – the Scottish f***ing Cup – in a Hibs top.
    Correct.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Will be at MK Dons January

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don’t think there’s any doubt that Cummings will play for Hearts at some point in his career. If it’s soon then i’d trust big Darren McGregor to flatten him in his first derby.
    How Is there no doubt he’ll play for them at some point?

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Strange thread... If he went to them in any capacity he'd need his heid examined. Some itk folks not dismissing it outright, but even so I just can't help thinking this thread smells a bit fishy. Maybe just me.

@hibs.net private member HONG KONG PHOOEY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    Strange thread... If he went to them in any capacity he'd need his heid examined. Some itk folks not dismissing it outright, but even so I just can't help thinking this thread smells a bit fishy. Maybe just me.
    The reason the ITK people are not dismissing is the don’t know. It’s pure speculation. It started on Kickback and has been adopted on here. He might go there but he might go anywhere at this stage, he may also stay to the summer to tough it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vini1875 View Post
    Funny thing about JC is the way he celebrated scoring against them. To me it suggests no massive love for hearts, more like it was his team because you pick a team that your mates and family support. If you look at the likes of LG and compare how he would celebrate a goal against us, that suggests real affection, where as JC seems not to hold hearts with little regard.
    I Liked KM until he started kissing the badge in front of the auld east.. that was it for me.. he loved Scoring against us..

@hibs.net private member
    I don't see where he would fit into their team. I doubt Levein would play him and Lafferty together. They need a bit of width to supply crosses to the big eejit.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by allezsauzee View Post
    I don't see where he would fit into their team. I doubt Levein would play him and Lafferty together. They need a bit of width to supply crosses to the big eejit.
    I Think Lafferty and Cummings would be a complementary duo....not that I see JC going there..but they could easily play together...Lafferty likes to run the channels, JC likes to be in the box...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If he goes there in January, Cummings will improve Hearts but Hearts won't improve Cummings. They are a very poor side.

Some of them seem to think they've turned a corner after a 1-0 home win against Motherwell (without Moult) and a 2-0 home win against 2nd bottom (at the time) Dundee. Let's see how much progress they've made by the end of the year when everyone has played everyone home and away.

They've got Celtic (H), St Johnstone (A), Hibs (H) and Aberdeen (A). Their success or failure this season will be defined by how they do against us on 27th and in Jan. Don't see them getting much from the other 3 matches and I fancy us to do 10+ in a row.

Meanwhile, we've got home games against Ross County and Kilmarnock, with the Jambos sandwiched in the middle. Despite being disappointed about 1 point from the last three games, I'm feeling pretty positive about the next three.

GGTTH.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    If he goes there in January, Cummings will improve Hearts but Hearts won't improve Cummings. They are a very poor side.

Some of them seem to think they've turned a corner after a 1-0 home win against Motherwell (without Moult) and a 2-0 home win against 2nd bottom (at the time) Dundee. Let's see how much progress they've made by the end of the year when everyone has played everyone home and away.

They've got Celtic (H), St Johnstone (A), Hibs (H) and Aberdeen (A). Their success or failure this season will be defined by how they do against us on 27th and in Jan. Don't see them getting much from the other 3 matches and I fancy us to do 10+ in a row.

Meanwhile, we've got home games against Ross County and Kilmarnock, with the Jambos sandwiched in the middle. Despite being disappointed about 1 point from the last three games, I'm feeling pretty positive about the next three.

GGTTH.
    Great post mate.

Its implausible to imagine the Cumdog would take the massive step down to the Yams from Notts Forest. Granted Forest aren't at their peak just now but surely it would be a humiliation too far for the Cumdog to descend massively to the Yam level. Its unthinkable.

**** the hertz!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Exactly . I'm seriously confused as to why folks don't think he will ever end up at them . Are people forgetting that he is a Yam? Sure they might not be able to afford him out right BUT, IF he does go to them, he will still be picking up the same wages as Forrest are paying him because.............well because, Forrest will still be paying him .

I gather he's not the brightest but to be honest, its a no brainer for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mca View Post
    I Liked KM until he started kissing the badge in front of the auld east.. that was it for me.. he loved Scoring against us..

Where do you stand on Leigh and his kissing of the badge kite?

Left by mutual consent!
    Jason Cummings will be on loan down South in January. He's not going to Hearts or back to Scotland any time soon.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Jason Cummings will be on loan down South in January. He's not going to Hearts or back to Scotland any time soon.
    What I would think. Would probably end any hopes of playing for an English side pretty quickly so soon after moving there. It would look like a big failure for him career wise.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    Where do you stand on Leigh and his kissing of the badge kite?
    Disgusting