hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It would be a sad sight so see JC in a hearts top for sure, so sad in fact the only thing that could cheer me up would be to see daz go right through the back of him in a derby.

2. Log in to remove the advert

If he is to go out on loan I'd hope we'd try and get him. Then if he chose to go somewhere else then fine - he's a legend.

Sadly I heard this last weekend from a pretty reliable source. Definitely coming back to Scotland on loan in January with hearts and Rangers the two clubs fighting it out apparently - would make me sick!

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Can’t say I’d be bothered if he ends up at one or the other. He was never going to cut it down there and I doubt he’ll ever do as well again in the future as he did with us.

He’s not nearly as a good a player as he thinks.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Deary f***ing me.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Www1875hfc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    According to his old man he’ll be on loan in January.
    To hearts .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course he will be....lol

If he comes up on loan Obviously his career down south is over.Slightly quicker than I thought because I imagined his first loan move would be to a League 1 club.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    This reminds me of that time they were going to sign Riordan.

@hibs.net private member
    Wouldn't lose any sleep over it if he did go to that bunch. Really can't see it happening though. He did a great job for us when he was at ER, even if there was an element of the daft laddie about him at times - but he's surely no' that daft.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    Yep yam bull. Stay strong boys yams are desperate lets go and horse them on the 27th.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Jason needs to remember that he isn't 6'4". Striker in a Levein side? All he'd be doing is watching the ball fly over his head. Hibs should have put in a clause about having first refusal regards any possibility of moving back to Scotland.
    Last edited by Baader; 15-12-2017 at 10:00 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    If he comes up on loan Obviously his career down south is over.Slightly quicker than I thought because I imagined his first loan move would be to a League 1 club.
    It will be. There's plans in place for him to go on loan in England.

@hibs.net private member
    I'd love to see Daz smash him into pieces if he signs for them. After Daz is done, Hanlon can smash him as well. After all that, Bartley can dispose of his corpse - all if he signs for them. Other than that, if he doesn't sign for them, I hope he has a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

The wee guy can go anywhere as far as I'm concerned. Scottish cup winner with Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    They are just simple people. Vlad.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It will be. There's plans in place for him to go on loan in England.
    There was no chat of that from him as of 10 days ago.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Christ they’ll have a formidable front line now of Riordan and Cummings with Scott Allan and Liam Miller behind them creating the chances. We don’t stand a chance.

I hate to say it rings true to me - he's not making the first team/bench at Nottingham Forest, his stock is not anything like as high in England as it is in Scotland, Warburton hates us so we have nae chance - the Rangers or the Yams sounds like a stick on. I feel sick saying this!

Left by mutual consent!
    I imagine the only legs this has is the OP reading Kickback.

If he was togo out on loan....it would make sense coming to Hibs surely?

He knows ER,he knows the players,knows the manager....and to a crowd that will urge him on.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    There was no chat of that from him as of 10 days ago.
    There was talk on Sunday and again on Weds of him going out on loan and Neilson wants him, Chinese whispers and it's now hertz. As far as I'm aware he doesn't want back up the road.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzy hibee View Post
    I hate to say it rings true to me - he's not making the first team/bench at Nottingham Forest, his stock is not anything like as high in England as it is in Scotland, Warburton hates us so we have nae chance - the Rangers or the Yams sounds like a stick on. I feel sick saying this!
    Our manager is well connected with Forest having captained them. Fannys hat would have little input as to where he goes.

As much as Cummings is a Scottish cup winner, something has always not sat quite right with him in my eyes. I always got the feeling his ‘Hibeeness’ was a bit, well, fake. I hope not but that was my gut feeling.

Have to put yourself in his shoes, I’m Hibs till I die and even if they managed to save my career, allegiances don’t just switch like that - especially not across the capital.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    Christ they’ll have a formidable front line now of Riordan and Cummings with Scott Allan and Liam Miller behind them creating the chances. We don’t stand a chance.
    Difference is, deep down Cummings is one of them. Riordan was never going to sign for them and Allan and Miller would have done so if the money was there - which it wasn’t.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by PiemanP View Post
    As much as Cummings is a Scottish cup winner, something has always not sat quite right with him in my eyes. I always got the feeling his ‘Hibeeness’ was a bit, well, fake. I hope not but that was my gut feeling.

Have to put yourself in his shoes, I’m Hibs till I die and even if they managed to save my career, allegiances don’t just switch like that - especially not across the capital.
    He played for Hibs for fun and the chance to make it in his career. Scoring against hertz was nothing personal for him in a bitter way it was about shop windowing himself and winding up his mates.

Saying that, he's only human and winning the cup with us in the manner it happened and the aftermath then signing a new deal so we get good money for him instead of nothing indicates it changed him.

I wouldn't grudge him playing for the club he supporters. Without Cummings doon the line, there is no Scottish Cup. Especially after his looping header and the money spinner winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    There was talk on Sunday and again on Weds of him going out on loan and Neilson wants him, Chinese whispers and it's now hertz. As far as I'm aware he doesn't want back up the road.

I don't think he wants to go on loan, he has had few wee niggly injuries that has kept him out the team of late, but will want to get back in it and prove he is worth keeping.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post

I don't think he wants to go on loan, he has had few wee niggly injuries that has kept him out the team of late, but will want to get back in it and prove he is worth keeping.
    All the luck in the world to the laddie Silv. 👍Unless he goes to that mob mind.

Coaching Staff
    I have no doubt that Jason would love to play for the team that were his boyhood heroes.....but not at the moment.

Difference is, deep down Cummings is one of them. Riordan was never going to sign for them and Allan and Miller would have done so if the money was there - which it wasn’t.
    I don't think you really can put yourself in his unique situation...or shoes, so to say alleigencies can't ever change is incorrect. There are numerous famous footballers who are now 100% in love with the club they played for even though they grew up supporting their rivals.

Also, to suggets his "hibbiness is fake" in any way is quite insulting and almost a cheapening of his contributions and legendary status.

Nothing will do that for me. He can come back in a hearts shirt if he wants and I'll respect him because he's a special part of our history.

He scored against Hearts at Easter Road then did a quality "lift the cup" celebration" in front of them.

What exactly did you want from him?

We've had pish players profess their love to us for years - Cummings got on with the job of scoring goals against Hearts.

That'll do for me.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Jambos know that it’s true
    Ram your 1902.

Have a word folks some folks obv need a good slapping with a wet fish ;)