hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is what the SPFL rules say (my bold):

Damage to Stadia
    H40
    In the event that any damage shall be caused to the fabric of the ground, including
    any fixtures and fittings at the ground, of a Home Club by the supporters of the
    Visiting Club, on the occasion of an Official Match then the Visiting Club shall be
    obliged to indemnify the Home Club in the costs reasonably incurred by the Home
    Club in repairing and making good such damage

H41
    If any dispute or difference shall arise between a Home Club and a Visiting Club as
    regards any claim by a Home Club for indemnity against a Visiting Club under and in
    terms of Rule H40 the Board, or if the Board so decides, a Commission, shall, upon
    application to the Board made by either Club, consider and adjudicate upon the
    matter. The determination of such dispute or difference and any determination
    made by the Board, or as the case may be Commission, shall, subject to any appeal
    to the Judicial Panel in terms of Section J of these Rules, be binding on each of the
    Clubs concerned.
    https://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_324__the...1375800603.pdf

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wouldn't be difficult to find the details of the people who purchased tickets for said seats (Home or Away). Ask them to explain how the seats ended up in that nick and ban those responsible.

There's one option.
    Answer, it was okay when I left it.
    Think broken seat combined with viewing CCTV footage would be the answer.

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    The whole point is to dissuade away fans from damaging their opponents stadiums given they are costing their own club money.
    I’m not disagreeing with your sentiments but on a visit to the stadium I asked the question and that was the answer I got.

Quote Originally Posted by Booked4Being-Ugly View Post
    I’m not disagreeing with your sentiments but on a visit to the stadium I asked the question and that was the answer I got.
    Something for someone to ask the supporters rep about