hibs.net Messageboard

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least with a lottery you know its completely random.

With that shambles, it was a queue system that for some unknown reason allows people that entered the queue after you to get in before you.

I had a friend get 2 tickets log out then log back in and buy another 2 while myself and others were in the 'queue'
    That actually also sounds like it was as random as a ballot

2. Log in to remove the advert

Speaking to someone at the game last night, his mate got 8 off a FORMER player.

Shambles.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post

Shambles.
    One of the questions I want answered is, How many tickets were available for online sales.

Tickets are now available for collection.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    One of the questions I want answered is, How many tickets were available for online sales.
    By the time tickets were creamed off the top by players, staff and associates you'd be lucky if there was 2000 on sale the ST holders

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh Green View Post
    At least with a lottery you know its completely random.

With that shambles, it was a queue system that for some unknown reason allows people that entered the queue after you to get in before you.

I had a friend get 2 tickets log out then log back in and buy another 2 while myself and others were in the 'queue'
    Agreed, I was on three devices, it was the one I tried last which actually got me in , despite the other two being well ahead on the 'clock' thing until being overtaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    Agreed, I was on three devices, it was the one I tried last which actually got me in , despite the other two being well ahead on the 'clock' thing until being overtaken.
    If everybody had just stuck to one device the queue would not have been as big a problem and the system would probably have coped much better. Just a thought.
    That’s not a dig at you by the way.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

I got the tickets I was after but still think it is a broken system. In the one season of loyalty points we were high enough to get away tickets for Tynie in 2016, but I wouldn't have been high enough to get into the Rangers away bracket for example. Even though through the reintroduction of a loyalty system would mean that I would have only a small chance of tickets to Ibrox (I tried and failed for them and Celtic away tickets) I still think it is a step forward. Me and my missus were both logged on trying to get tickets on Wednesday, eventually she got through (she had logged in after me) then on payment was booted out. I was still waiting in the queue and still hadn't got in by the time she got back in and after lots of "no tickets were found in that section" messages trying all the seating options (which is daft having imo) suddenly got two together. Just appears to be totally random. If they really think that loyalty points should not be used then an 'opt in' lottery is a much better system with a hell of a lot less frustration.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post

Shambles.
    If it's who I'm thinking of then he seems to always have plenty tickets for these type of games.

@hibs.net private member The Modfather's Avatar
    Have the questions around tickets and season ticket sales been kicked into the long grass then? Or have I missed a thread?

@hibs.net private member
    After spending 40 quid and the best part of the day watching my team not try a leg I think it was as graphic a reason as any why some sort of ticket priority scheme is needed. So much effort for so little reward.

Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    After spending 40 quid and the best part of the day watching my team not try a leg I think it was as graphic a reason as any why some sort of ticket priority scheme is needed. So much effort for so little reward.
    Good point. Everybody that endured the misery of yesterday’s game should be automatically put to the end of any future ticketing queue to save them from further suffering.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Good point. Everybody that endured the misery of yesterday’s game should be automatically put to the end of any future ticketing queue to save them from further suffering.
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull