hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: What A Day

@hibs.net private member

What A Day

So first up today, our neighbours get a roasting from police Scotland about their shambolic new stand. At first I thought it was a wind up but then it was confirmed...Brilliant!

Next up-Derek McInnes knocks back rangers. Rangers release the most embarrassing statement ever. brilliant.

Hopefully Rangers and Aberdeen-with their problems and disharmony, will keep up their current form and give us every chance of finishing second or third.

Hibs have our AGM and everything looks good going forward. Settled manager, settled squad, amazing stadium and state of the art training facility fully paid for, and a strong squad with promising youngsters coming through.

Storm Caroline hit Scotland today but the sun is certainly shining on Leith! GGTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Sorry to rain on your parade ,but I Couldnae give a toss about anything but Hibernian.win our games,get as much points as possible,nothing else matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry to rain on your parade ,but I Couldnae give a toss about anything but Hibernian.win our games,get as much points as possible,nothing else matters.
    Pill, chill.

Quote Originally Posted by DarlingtonHibee View Post
    Pill, chill.
    why should I take a chill ,pill.please explain why the the original post has got to with how I feel about my club ?

Getting a laugh out of our rivals, especially the two we dislike the most is all part of football's rich tapestry mate

@hibs.net private member
    Whilst I agree that hibs winning is the most important thing, I was merely pointing out that 2 of our current rivals for second place are going through some adversity-which hopefully we can take advantage of, and also laughing at our neighbours which is a common occurrence at the moment.

It doesn’t happen very often where so much happens in one day, but unlike our rivals, all the news coming out of Hibernian FC is positive and long may it continue!

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Getting a laugh out of our rivals, especially the two we dislike the most is all part of football's rich tapestry mate
    Touché I stand corrected.in a bad mood just now.posted on another forum,my good mate is away to rehab for 6 months for alcohol.no harm meant to the original poster.👍

Touché I stand corrected.in a bad mood just now.posted on another forum,my good mate is away to rehab for 6 months for alcohol.no harm meant to the original poster.👍
    glad to see you have lightened your(the) mood somewat. I just love a sni

gger at other clubs, especially when they think they are so much bigger than mine. those 2 mentioned, I like to laugh at but the one I REALLY like bad things happening to, well what can I say. they keep on giving

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs4185 View Post
    Whilst I agree that hibs winning is the most important thing, I was merely pointing out that 2 of our current rivals for second place are going through some adversity-which hopefully we can take advantage of, and also laughing at our neighbours which is a common occurrence at the moment.

It doesn’t happen very often where so much happens in one day, but unlike our rivals, all the news coming out of Hibernian FC is positive and long may it continue!
    Agree 100% maybe i should take a minute before I post 😂

Agreed. But there's always time for a wee s****** at the shambles of sevco and their little bros.