hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Aberdeen Away

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar

Aberdeen Away

Anyone planning an over nighter in Aberdeen next Saturday, the North East Scotland Hibernians (NESH) are having a wee festive gathering after the match. Halo Bar on Crown Street, just off Union Street (opposite the Music Hall, about half way up) is the venue. Man City v Spurs on the Zitelli. Everyone welcome.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone planning an over nighter in Aberdeen next Saturday, the North East Scotland Hibernians (NESH) are having a wee festive gathering after the match. Halo Bar on Crown Street, just off Union Street (opposite the Music Hall, about half way up) is the venue. Man City v Spurs on the Zitelli. Everyone welcome.
    I'm up Fri & Sat night with family for the weekend. If they are being entertained elsewhere I was hoping for a beer or two myself after game, so at least I know where to go.

My train back is not until 8.09, so will drop in for a wee while

I'm up Friday evening to Sunday afternoon so may pop in depending on what the rest want to do.

@hibs.net private member
    I’m up for the weekend too so might pop in

Hi Frazer what's the thoughts on getting upstairs open?

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cam75 View Post
    Hi Frazer what's the thoughts on getting upstairs open?
    Just in the main bar mate. I think they’re busy with Xmas bookings so couldn’t reserve an area for us. I doubt there will be enough to justify opening upstairs for us.