hibs.net Messageboard

Home Games versus Old Firm (tickets)

I thought we might have sold out Home end by now and maybe getting some of the south. Looks like we will need to give them the whole stand. Or do we expect a big push over the next couple of weeks?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Dont be daft they are getting the whole south to avoid carnage

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 Mickey Weir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought we might have sold out Home end by now and maybe getting some of the south. Looks like we will need to give them the whole stand. Or do we expect a big push over the next couple of weeks?
    We were never likely to get the south stand for those games, the other 3 stands will be sufficient for our needs.

First Team Regular
    Looking at online sales.. not a lot left for Celtic game .

Let's have a full stadium, maximise income and have an incredible atmosphere inside the beautiful ER. These players of theirs are not going to perform any worse or better for the difference and we get the benefit. We could cut of our nose to spite our face? Can't see the benefit at all. GGTTH

@hibs.net private member
    There is a benefit in allowing a seat to go to a Hibs fan rather than an Old Firm fan. See what sales are like and make a last minute decision assuming the Police allow us to use part of the stand for home fans

Quote Originally Posted by SingaporeHibs View Post
    Let's have a full stadium, maximise income and have an incredible atmosphere inside the beautiful ER. These players of theirs are not going to perform any worse or better for the difference and we get the benefit. We could cut of our nose to spite our face? Can't see the benefit at all. GGTTH
    No benefit to putting our own fans first?

At £28 a pop for walk ups, live telly and the fact that we have a ridiculous number of games in December I will be more than happy if we sell out the three 'home' stands for these games ..... In any case no matter what the situation I would have been very very surprised if Hibs had tried to split the south.

We've already given them both the tickets so won't be happening l. Think we could have sold half the south for the rangers game tbh

Managed to pick up 2 seats right at the tunnell for celtic game. Thank you to whoever made them available. Didnt fancy being stuck in a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    At £28 a pop for walk ups, live telly and the fact that we have a ridiculous number of games in December I will be more than happy if we sell out the three 'home' stands for these games ..... In any case no matter what the situation I would have been very very surprised if Hibs had tried to split the south.
    As I've touched on in my post the seats that are left are generally no the best if you wanna go with a pal. One of the few downsides of having a good team. This put me off getting St J tickets.

Not a bad seat in the stadium in my experience, and that includes sitting in seat 1 of the West Stand a good few years ago.