hibs.net Messageboard

Leith Links - November Update

As of today, more than £60,000 has been donated to Leith Links since 2013 and I just wanted to update everyone who has donated and/or is interested in our progress

Normally, I post any letters received from the groups who are allocated tickets but none have been forthcoming, so far, so I just wanted to let everyone know that 1) I've not disappeared off the face of the earth and 2) work still continues to help introduce more children to the wonderful world of Hibernian and our amazing fans

Oh, and if you are down in Ocean Terminal anytime soon, have a look in the Scottish Design Exchange shop, next to Debenhams, and check out the Fellow Fan range. The guys behind it have pledged to donate 10% from their sales until Christmas to Leith Links, which is a great gesture Some products are also for sale in Flux, Bernard Street.

The below image will be used to promote their initiative and gives an example (stick figure Hibs fan) of their work

Fellow Fan.jpg
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 30-11-2017 at 01:43 PM. Reason: More info

2. Log in to remove the advert

Great news Susan, fantastic effort

Quote Originally Posted by hibbybrian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great news Susan, fantastic effort
    Thanks for all of your support, Brian

Remember all, great Hibby presents can be found in the Scottish Design Exchange shop

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Thanks for all of your support, Brian

Remember all, great Hibby presents can be found in the Scottish Design Exchange shop
    Theres genuinely cracking Hibs gifts in that range!

Congratulations and great thanks for all the hard work that goes into this and all other social responsibility efforts. (Eg Dnipro)

..Something that gives all Hibs fans something to be proud of

Top work S.

First Team Regular scm70nyd1973's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    As of today, more than £60,000 has been donated to Leith Links since 2013 and I just wanted to update everyone who has donated and/or is interested in our progress

Normally, I post any letters received from the groups who are allocated tickets but none have been forthcoming, so far, so I just wanted to let everyone know that 1) I've not disappeared off the face of the earth and 2) work still continues to help introduce more children to the wonderful world of Hibernian and our amazing fans

Oh, and if your are down in Ocean Terminal anytime soon, have a look in the Scottish Design Exchange shop, next to Debenhams, and check out the Fellow Fan range. The guys behind it have pledged to donate 10% from their sales until Christmas to Leith Links, which is a great gesture

The below image will be used to promote their initiative and gives an example (stick figure Hibs fan) of their work

Fellow Fan.jpg
    Well done Suzy - you are a shining star in amongst many stars that we have in the Hibernian family !

All the very best from down under here in NZ !

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinho View Post
    Theres genuinely cracking Hibs gifts in that range!

Congratulations and great thanks for all the hard work that goes into this and all other social responsibility efforts. (Eg Dnipro)

..Something that gives all Hibs fans something to be proud of
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    Top work S.
    Quote Originally Posted by scm70nyd1973 View Post
    Well done Suzy - you are a shining star in amongst many stars that we have in the Hibernian family !

All the very best from down under here in NZ !
    Thanks guys and it's only possible because of our amazing fans

Not sure, but would anyone be interested in these cards Fellow Fan stock...?

FF 1.jpg