hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Club Shop - Good Service

Thought good service at the shop deserved a thread as there have been so many bad reports. I bought a few items in the Black Friday sale the other day. I received an email quite quickly after to say the sale item was out of stock and the shop offered the full value of the item, £27 compared to the £15 I paid, to spend on another item. The thing I most liked was a Christmas Jumper at £30. Contacted shop to see how I could pay the extra £3 and they waived it and agree to send out the jumper in replacement for the out of stock item. Great service and a brilliant way to turn a bad situation into some good publicity. Well done the shop

2. Log in to remove the advert

Credit to them for that.

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    Good to hear.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    I passed the Celtic shop in East Milbride yesterday and it looks like they are at their thieving best again. Same Christmas jumpers with our badge removed and a Celtic one in its place!! Hibernian FC. First to wear the green Christmas Jumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I passed the Celtic shop in East Milbride yesterday and it looks like they are at their thieving best again. Same Christmas jumpers with our badge removed and a Celtic one in its place!! Hibernian FC. First to wear the green Christmas Jumpers.
    Or there is a company going round selling branded Christmas jumpers to football clubs.

I prefer your version though! :)

So you did the club out of £15?? If we miss out on any targets in January I know who I'm blaming.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Credit to them for that.
    Credit to him I think :)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    I was in recently and it’s very much improved. Have never found the staff a problem to be fair, always a nice bunch, just used to be a shan selection of stuff but it’s very good now.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Or there is a company going round selling branded Christmas jumpers to football clubs.

I prefer your version though! :)
    Me too.