hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skeldin2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Born and raised in Oak Park-River Forest, about a 15 minute drive from the Loop and 45 minutes away from Elgin. We’re mostly known for being the hometown of Ernest Hemingway and Frank Lloyd Wright. Currently reside in Champaign, IL though, the home of the University of Illinois Fighting Illini. Appreciate the insight! Any idea when single-match tickets are expected to go on-sale?
    Now

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/Events

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Callum7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    Only available up to Ross Coutny game. I will imagine ths is because half- season tickets are active from Killie.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum7 View Post
    Only available up to Ross Coutny game. I will imagine ths is because half- season tickets are active from Killie.
    They are.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skeldin2 View Post
    Hello, my apologies if this topic has been covered a bunch before! I’ll be visiting Glasgow and Edinburgh with some buddies of mine, we’ll be in from Dec 25th to January 2nd. We’re planning on attending the Hibs vs. Kilmarnock match on December 30th and were wondering if there was anything in particular we should do on match day?

Any pregame/postgame bars we should hit up? Anything at all that you think we should know about gameday would be fantastic. If it helps, we’re in our mid-20s and are from Chicago. We’re all big sports fans and like to drink! Thanks in advance!
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy the game, nothing quite like Scottish fitba in the cold, long as you have a pie and bovril you'll be fine!

Are you aware of our recent history and our Scottish cup win? We won the Scottish Cup for the first time in 114 years in 2016 with a last minute winner in the cup final. It added thousands to our attendances overnight and was probably the greatest day in the history of our club - there's been a real feel good buzz about the place since then so it's a great time to visit.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy the game, nothing quite like Scottish fitba in the cold, long as you have a pie and bovril you'll be fine!

Are you aware of our recent history and our Scottish cup win? We won the Scottish Cup for the first time in 114 years in 2016 with a last minute winner in the cup final. It added thousands to our attendances overnight and was probably the greatest day in the history of our club - there's been a real feel good buzz about the place since then so it's a great time to visit.

That's the tears starting again.

Best video on the internet.

Good choice for a day out - should give you guys a great feel for Scottish culture - Football (national sport), Alcohol (national pastime) and Scotch Pie (national dish). Have a great time in one of the best cities ever.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post

I’d give you everything I’ve got to have that feeling I had on the Sunday as I watched that bus come down Leith Walk. Calmness, contentment, happiness, pride and every other good emotion rolled into one. A beautiful weekend, thank you hibs.

United we stand here....