Quote Originally Posted by Just Jimmy View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
really tough to choose and no particular order;

1. Sunshine on Leith. hibs first, last and always. 07 and 16. that's all.

2. Don't look back in Anger. huge Oasis fan, when they played it live it was probably the most incredible thing at any gig I had been at. I moved to Manchester in April and since then, given the. events of the summer here, it's taken on a new role. Its just timeless.

3. Changes - Bowie. Huge Bowie fan and this is one of my favourite songs and my favourite Bowie track. I was in the car when it came on the radio he had died and they played this right after. Always sticks in my mind.

4. Ordinary World - Duran Duran. I'm not a DD fan but my Mum's Dad loved music and I was really close to him. He was a bit of a Duran Duran fan and towards the end of his battle with Alzheimer's, this track playing was one of the few things that brought a smile to his face. Played it at his funeral and it makes me think of him everytime I hear it.

5. Florescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys. As others have said; Alex Turner is a fantastic lyricist. They aren't one of my top 5 bands, but this song reminds me of Uni and just an era of growing up and finding who I was. Good memories.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No.5 is a belter good choice my friend...good choice.