hibs.net Messageboard

Barbers/hairdressers on/near ER - recommendations?

I'm back for a whistlestop weekend and looking to get my haircut tomorrow morning.

I'm having lunch at 12 before the match so the only window is in the morning - does anyone have a recommended reasonable barber (just for a guy's haircut) on ER/Abbeyhill. I know there's plenty of them but wondering if anyone has any favourites?

Cheers.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm back for a whistlestop weekend and looking to get my haircut tomorrow morning.

I'm having lunch at 12 before the match so the only window is in the morning - does anyone have a recommended reasonable barber (just for a guy's haircut) on ER/Abbeyhill. I know there's plenty of them but wondering if anyone has any favourites?

Cheers.
    Master Cut at Jock Lodge is decent (and busy)

I like the wee Turkish barber quite near the top of Easter Road. No appointments and has never been more than a 1 person wait when I've been in. Prices reasonable too.

Also the wee Polish place nearby is fine and VERY reasonably priced. Only been in there once though.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post

Cheers.
    The barber on Easter Road is good - It used to be called hirsute but changed to a gents barbers, cant mind the name but its opposite the post office nearer the top of E.R https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ea...E,lf:1,lf_ui:2 there is the link for directions

@hibs.net private member Future17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    I like the wee Turkish barber quite near the top of Easter Road. No appointments and has never been more than a 1 person wait when I've been in. Prices reasonable too.
    Yeah, that's where I go. I was trying to remember what it's called...but I think it's actually called Turkish Barber!

Just between Iceland the Post Office.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    The barber on Easter Road is good - It used to be called hirsute but changed to a gents barbers, cant mind the name but its opposite the post office nearer the top of E.R https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ea...E,lf:1,lf_ui:2 there is the link for directions
    Barber road. I used to use hirsuite as well, and have kept going there despite the new owners/changes. It is good and probably just about justifys the price increase.

Razorsharp at the top of Leith opposite elm row.

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Veen on Leith Walk just down from Elm Row.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    Barber road. I used to use hirsuite as well, and have kept going there despite the new owners/changes. It is good and probably just about justifys the price increase.
    I only just got round to using the other day for the first time since wendy etc moved. Done a better job than any ive tried since she left, and i liked the warm towel on my neck after clipping it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Future17 View Post
    Yeah, that's where I go. I was trying to remember what it's called...but I think it's actually called Turkish Barber!

Just between Iceland the Post Office.
    That's the one and think you're right re the name

All barbers are in the employ of the government.