hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rather easy, up to 2000 Hibs fans are petitioning our board. How is this not unsettling for our club? The club and the fans have had great relationship since Leeann took over
    If they're that fragile they don't deserve to be on the board of our club or any other.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Rather easy, up to 2000 Hibs fans are petitioning our board. How is this not unsettling for our club? The club and the fans have had great relationship since Leeann took over
    There may well be 2000 signatures on the petition but what is there to say that they are all Hibs fans or even genuine signatures?

One poster above has stated that he's signed 23 times.

Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    If fans hadn't stood up to Donkey, Regan, Petrie*, etc.the New Huns would have been straight into the top division.

* I used to give him the benefit of the doubt but I now would be amazed if his "sporting integrity" extended to actually wanting to see the New Huns start at the bottom if fans hadn't forced his hand.
    Yes the fans stood up at the outset (me included) and newco were forced to start in league 2. However, if the legal system can't provide the recourse we fans want I don't see what good a petition to the board of HFC will make after they have already come out with a statement saying they want to move on and concentrate on Hibernian. Works for me. I don't give a flying one about anyone bar Hibs.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    Signed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by w pilton hibby View Post
    There may well be 2000 signatures on the petition but what is there to say that they are all Hibs fans or even genuine signatures?

One poster above has stated that he's signed 23 times.

Why dont you not sign it 23 times to even things out?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...gers-1-4615442

Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    Yes the fans stood up at the outset (me included) and newco were forced to start in league 2. However, if the legal system can't provide the recourse we fans want I don't see what good a petition to the board of HFC will make after they have already come out with a statement saying they want to move on and concentrate on Hibernian. Works for me. I don't give a flying one about anyone bar Hibs.
    The point here is not so much about the huns, but about the way in which the SFA dealt with what they knew and the way in which Scottish Football is governed, and that effects Hibs. There is also the question of Rod's involvement in the statement from Hibs, which seems to be about this man's ambition to be President of the SFA. I would like to think that having a friend at the SFA would be good for Hibs, but I think Hibs have been good for Rod at the SFA.

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Signed! I don’t agree with the board of our club and I want the SFA/SPFL reviewed for their part in this crime.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    Will there be a petition regarding Hertz cheating ?
    Fwiw - I do think Hearts will be in trouble at some point in the future. I can't see Romanov spending the rest of his days in Russia and I can see the day when he'll either be caught or give himself up. Then he'll spill the beans on anything and everything to try and get the shortest sentence possible !

Quote Originally Posted by Salt N Sauzee View Post
    Liquidation followed by becoming the everlasting laughing stock of Scottish Football, which is great.
    Liquidation/laughing stock (agreed - it was/is great !) wasn't a punishment - it was a result of their own cheating actions.

Signed. Us Winchburgh boys stick together :-) GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    All meaningless noise unless there is a decent turn out at tonight’s meeting.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

First Team Breakthrough
    Signed

Why any Hibs fans want to get on the boards back and distract from the current feel good factor, jeapordising the amazing work our current board have done to get us where we are now, it’s incredible!!!

This started with that stupid banner the Singing Section painted in their primary 7 art and design class. They are acting more like the ‘Green Brigade’ every week. No place for this nonsense at our club currently.

Move on, Rangers were kicked out the league and had to start again, leave the Hibs Board out of this, protest to the SFA and HMRC or channel your energy into supporting Hibs!!

Quote Originally Posted by macca70 View Post
    Why any Hibs fans want to get on the boards back and distract from the current feel good factor, jeapordising the amazing work our current board have done to get us where we are now, it’s incredible!!!

This started with that stupid banner the Singing Section painted in their primary 7 art and design class. They are acting more like the ‘Green Brigade’ every week. No place for this nonsense at our club currently.

Move on, Rangers were kicked out the league and had to start again, leave the Hibs Board out of this, protest to the SFA and HMRC or channel your energy into supporting Hibs!!
    It was a good point well made imo.

Take it there isn’t room for the display the singing section done for the hearts game either?

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreenside View Post
    It was a good point well made imo.

Take it there isn’t room for the display the singing section done for the hearts game either?
    I didn’t realise that’s how it works? So, for 1 positive display back the team, it needs to be offset with 1 negative message having a go at our club?

Maybe just stick to the positive messages and backing our club.

Quote Originally Posted by macca70 View Post
    I didn’t realise that’s how it works? So, for 1 positive display back the team, it needs to be offset with 1 negative message having a go at our club?

Maybe just stick to the positive messages and backing our club.
    Correct I don’t think that is how it works. They have many positive actions for the club.
    Seems like the majority of fans think it was a point that needed to be made to the club from the fans

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    All meaningless noise unless there is a decent turn out at tonight’s meeting.
    I would of been there if it was opened up to any Season Ticket Holder So petition Signed
    This isn't disruptive or divisive No boycotts just people with a strong viewpoint that still happen to think The Rangers have managed to avoid any further punishment and persuaded the Powers that be that its in everyone's best interests
    The Club has changed its stance and those that think we should of stuck to our guns , want the opportunity to eyeball some of the Board whi made the u turn , when they are explaining the Clubs rationale

Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    Fair enough but point number 2 is nothing more than just point scoring. This “oh they’re a new club” is all a bit sad and Celtic ish for my liking.

Not signed because I think the club were spot on with the statement when it was made.
    Are you for real?

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Ingram View Post
    If they're that fragile they don't deserve to be on the board of our club or any other.
    Exactly. Hilarious that anyone imagines our board might be fretting or anxious about any of this. It will be interesting to see if anything develops from this, but I have ma doubts. Fans need to be listened to and most right minded football supporters feel unhappy with how the SFA have pandered to the Hun. Stripping titles should have been a given.

Signed.
    Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see Neil Doncaster, the SFA and the entire Ibrox heirarchy brought to natural justice for their shameless perpetuation of the lie that newco is oldco in terms of history and trophies, yet conveniently is not oldco when it comes to wiping their hands clean of a debt running into tens of millions, whilst operating illegal tax-evasion schemes in order to gain an unfair advantage on the pitch.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    Yes the fans stood up at the outset (me included) and newco were forced to start in league 2.

They weren't in any way "forced" to play in League 2. They wanted into the SPFL and were permitted, against the existing rules, to join.

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    They weren't in any way "forced" to play in League 2. They wanted into the SPFL and were permitted, against the existing rules, to join.
    Hear Hear

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Nor was the liquidation any form of "punishment" since the people running the business then chose to put it into liquidation as they couldn't or wouldn't meet their liabilities.

A fair bit of walking away occurred around this time.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

First Team Breakthrough
    Signed, I believe this is the right thing to do, all other opinions respected.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    Fair enough but point number 2 is nothing more than just point scoring. This “oh they’re a new club” is all a bit sad and Celtic ish for my liking.

Not signed because I think the club were spot on with the statement when it was made.
    You come out with some utter liquid sh*te sometimes.

Signed

Over a thousand Hibs fans have signed a petition calling for the club’s board to answer a series of questions relating to Scottish Premiership rivals Rangers.

Can Hibs answer these questions.. ???

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by mca View Post
    Over a thousand Hibs fans have signed a petition calling for the club’s board to answer a series of questions relating to Scottish Premiership rivals Rangers.

Can Hibs answer these questions.. ???
    More than 2000 now.