hibs.net Messageboard

Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1

    Any update on our stand?

    All talk/pictures of their Stand. Any update on progress in the FF Stand? Is the new Health Club open? Is the NHS deal still happening? Is the supporters bar re-opening? If so,when? and has it been refurbished? Deafening silence from fans Reps now, elected on promises to improve communication.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    @hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,347
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All talk/pictures of their Stand. Any update on progress in the FF Stand? Is the new Health Club open? Is the NHS deal still happening? Is the supporters bar re-opening? If so,when? and has it been refurbished? Deafening silence from fans Reps now, elected on promises to improve communication.
    And what aboot the infamous lift that was going to cost a fortune to bring back into service/maintain? 😁

  4. #3
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Armadale
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And what aboot the infamous lift that was going to cost a fortune to bring back into service/maintain?
    The lift is awaiting parts and these are due in at the beginning of December which is later than expected.

    As per the last statement from the club, only the Almond Suite will be available to supporters on a match day once lift is repaired.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    @hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,347
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The lift is awaiting parts and these are due in at the beginning of December which is later than expected.

    As per the last statement from the club, only the Almond Suite will be available to supporters on a match day once lift is repaired.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the response Tracey.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The lift is awaiting parts and these are due in at the beginning of December which is later than expected.

    As per the last statement from the club, only the Almond Suite will be available to supporters on a match day once lift is repaired.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks tracey, did the tour yes fantastic, pass my best regards to Tom. Was an emotional day.

  7. #6
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Armadale
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by DarlingtonHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks tracey, did the tour yes fantastic, pass my best regards to Tom. Was an emotional day.
    Thanks for your message. The tour is great and can imagine it was very emotional for you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    @hibs.net private member Keekaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Heading home...
    Posts
    18,123
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All talk/pictures of their Stand. Any update on progress in the FF Stand? Is the new Health Club open? Is the NHS deal still happening? Is the supporters bar re-opening? If so,when? and has it been refurbished? Deafening silence from fans Reps now, elected on promises to improve communication.

    Any chance you might be giving a thank you message to our Fans Rep, Tracey, who responded to your post in only 27 minutes?


  9. #8
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Being an Underhanded Bigot
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any chance you might be giving a thank you message to our Fans Rep, Tracey, who responded to your post in only 27 minutes?

    Deafening silence from crash.

  10. #9
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    56
    Posts
    19,843
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineOnLeith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deafening silence from crash.
    Unlike at a home game on a Saturday🤣

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any chance you might be giving a thank you message to our Fans Rep, Tracey, who responded to your post in only 27 minutes?

    She never responded to my post. if you look you will see she responded to Golden Bears question re the lift. My question hasn't been answered.

  12. #11
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,569
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She never responded to my post. if you look you will see she responded to Golden Bears question re the lift. My question hasn't been answered.
    You asked several questions in your opening post, some of which were answered by Tracey.

    The Almond suite will be reopening to supporters on a match day and this will happen once the lift is repaired, which is expected to happen in early December.

    The only question that wasn't answered was the part about the NHS health hub and whether it was now open.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

  13. #12
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Porty
    Posts
    1,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only question that wasn't answered was the part about the NHS health hub and whether it was now open.
    On this thread, maybe ...
    Long way to go before either of our fans representatives are due a round of applause. Where have they been the last two months?

  14. #13
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,569
    Quote Originally Posted by oneone73 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On this thread, maybe ...
    Long way to go before either of our fans representatives are due a round of applause. Where have they been the last two months?
    That's all that we were talking about.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

  15. #14
    @hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,347
    The fans rep job(s) are a poisoned chalice if ever there was, it's an impossible task to represent such a big and diverse supporters base.

  16. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fans rep job(s) are a poisoned chalice if ever there was, it's an impossible task to represent such a big and diverse supporters base.
    Absolutely, I also think learning about the constraints on what can and can't be shared will have been an eye opener.
    sounds simple but as you say, a poisoned chalice.

  17. #16
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Porty
    Posts
    1,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fans rep job(s) are a poisoned chalice if ever there was, it's an impossible task to represent such a big and diverse supporters base.
    Depends on whether you"re representing the fans or the board.

  18. #17
    First Team Regular SON OF PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    south east
    Age
    58
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fans rep job(s) are a poisoned chalice if ever there was, it's an impossible task to represent such a big and diverse supporters base.


    👏👏👏 100% correct Golden Bear.

  19. #18
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh (the green half)
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The lift is awaiting parts and these are due in at the beginning of December which is later than expected.

    As per the last statement from the club, only the Almond Suite will be available to supporters on a match day once lift is repaired.
    Thanks Tracey, does this mean that there is no possibility of the lift being used, as it used to be, to elevate supporters with mobility issues to the FF Upper tier?

  20. #19
    @hibs.net private member Thecat23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    16,301
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She never responded to my post. if you look you will see she responded to Golden Bears question re the lift. My question hasn't been answered.
    Well she did, as you asked loads of questions so a thank you wouldn’t be to hard would it. Sounds like you just wanted a moan for the sake of it.

  21. #20
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Armadale
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She never responded to my post. if you look you will see she responded to Golden Bears question re the lift. My question hasn't been answered.
    Hi @crash apologies you’re right I didn’t answer the questions re the Health Club and NHS so apologies.

    The Health Club isn’t open and the NHS deal is still ongoing.

    Apologies again


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #21
    Secret Agent dangermouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Carrick Knowe
    Age
    57
    Posts
    4,173
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The lift is awaiting parts and these are due in at the beginning of December which is later than expected.

    As per the last statement from the club, only the Almond Suite will be available to supporters on a match day once lift is repaired.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which one is the Almond Suite? First or second floor?

  23. #22
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Armadale
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which one is the Almond Suite? First or second floor?
    First floor


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #23
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Armadale
    Age
    42
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks Tracey, does this mean that there is no possibility of the lift being used, as it used to be, to elevate supporters with mobility issues to the FF Upper tier?
    Hi, unfortunately not. The lift will be for use of the almond suite on match day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi @crash apologies you’re right I didn’t answer the questions re the Health Club and NHS so apologies.

    The Health Club isn’t open and the NHS deal is still ongoing.

    Apologies again


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for that Tracey, much appreciated.

  26. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineOnLeith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deafening silence from crash.
    Maybe He’s more of a “hit and run” kinda guy (or not) ;)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved