hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs_t View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was freezing. And not the best of games!
    That's me thawed out, at last

It was a poor game I thought and for the first twenty minutes I felt like I was watching Hearts as 'hoofing' was the order of the day. I felt Berwick started the better but City worked their way into things and Tena Garcia's free kick was Riordanesque. The equaliser was well made and well taken but the two goals were the only real quality on offer.

The Berwick fans in the shed are a demanding bunch though, eh I think my favourite was the fella down at the front who was probably in his seventies and used his worldly experience to shout informed advice at the players (C'mon Berwick, do something) Cannae really argue with that!
    This is how it feels

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member gogs_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's me thawed out, at last

It was a poor game I thought and for the first twenty minutes I felt like I was watching Hearts as 'hoofing' was the order of the day. I felt Berwick started the better but City worked their way into things and Tena Garcia's free kick was Riordanesque. The equaliser was well made and well taken but the two goals were the only real quality on offer.

The Berwick fans in the shed are a demanding bunch though, eh I think my favourite was the fella down at the front who was probably in his seventies and used his worldly experience to shout informed advice at the players (C'mon Berwick, do something) Cannae really argue with that!
    The goals were good and came at the right time as it stopped us from heading to the Black and Gold.
    My favourite character was the guy behind us who just kept shouting "forward, forward, get the ball forward" and at one point when it was punted up the park without a Berwick player within 30 yards of it, shouted "that's better Berwick, ye cannae score in your own half"