I've been thinking this for a while. We are great at knocking our game but I really think the Scottish game is on the rise again. Look at our top flight manages for instance..

Rodgers (bawhair away from winning EPL).
Lennon (serial trophy winner and last 16 of CL).
Levein (ex Scotland manager - I know, I know).
Clarke (highly regarded down south and decent record).
Coyle (did well at Burnley etc)
McInness (probably the most sought after manager in Scotland - turned down Sunderland).

Then there is the likes of Wright at Saints and Robinson at Motherwell who are doing very well indeed. The standard of football I've seen this season has been very good. I thought Motherwell were excellent at ER and the Aberdeen game was very enjoyable dispite the loss.

Young players coming through at various clubs like McGinn, Tierney, Tayor at Killie, Docherty at Accies and the likes of Ali Crawford who I really like.

Down a division in the championship we have the top 5 separated by 2 points with bigger hitters like Falkirk and ICT still to get into that chasing pack.

Both ourselves and Hearts with over 13k season ticket holders and Aberdeen not far behind.

I think there's a lot to be positive about and we are definaley heading in the right direction. I wish we'd talk our game up a bit more as I for one am loving it.