hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAO Marathonbet

I think these so called jibes need to stop, maybe start ripping them a bit if we manage to win the Scottish ..

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Hearts statement was all about someone slagging their precious stand and not really anything to do with the language in the picture. They really are in a very bad place right now as a club and long may it continue

They definitely seemed to be more upset by that than any offensive term.

The truth is, even after the police box is modified, they'll still have seats in a brand new stand where you can't see all of the pitch. If that's not a cock-up then I don't know what is.

Left by mutual consent!
    The thing is, after ramming them so many times and ramming their 1902 plus their *****y new stand with all the delays and the laughs I kind of forgot why I can't stand they ********s. They all remind me of the manager from Phoenix Nights. Revisionist tossers to a person. Have the apologised for the findings of Wongo or Ukio Bankas' money laundering in the past yet that funding their club and kept them alive whilst riding all the other creditors? Didn't think so.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 08-11-2017 at 06:57 PM.

The argument is about to get a run out on Peter and Roughies fitba show..nxt few mins stv2

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The thing is, after ramming them so many times and ramming their 1902 plus their *****y new stand with all the delta and the laughs I kind of forgot why I can't stand they ********s. They all remind me of the manager from Phoenix Nights. Revisionist tossers to a person. Have the apologised for the findings of Wongo or Ukio Bankas' money laundering in the past yet that funding their club and kept them alive whilst riding all the other creditors? Didn't think so.
    http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....-and-kicking/&

On their front page

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    Case in point proven there. So much wrong with that its mental yet morally outraged at a tweet from our sponsor. Clowns. They are hurting, make no mistake.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Jeezo, even with full hindsight they're deluded simpletons.

I can't believe they released a statement. Laughable.

It was a stupid oversight by Marathonbet but that's not really what the statement is all about.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

The only thing Marathonbet did wrong was not properly checking the images. They've now fixed that.

Meanwhile our ever loathable neighbours are whining about being ridiculed over their own stupidity, which only exposes their hypocrisy given how ready they and their fans are to engage in "banter" about us.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    The only thing Marathonbet did wrong was not properly checking the images. They've now fixed that.

Meanwhile our ever loathable neighbours are whining about being ridiculed over their own stupidity, which only exposes their hypocrisy given how ready they and their fans are to engage in "banter" about us.
    The reason for it is that they absolutely hate losing to us and us laughing at them. They damn near bankrupted themselves trying to out-do us.

Now the foot is on the other boot and we're not only better on the pitch but off it as well it's damaging their wee egos. Better run club, better players, better football, better results. They absolutely hate it.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Marathon Bet should keep out of politics and concentrate on filching people's hard-earned.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    No shame there is there. No guilt either. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke3 View Post
    eyesandears eyesandears
    Posted 1 hour ago
    He's a legend, PHM and most importantly a winner. We owe him for some of the biggest and best days of our Hearts supporting lives. My FoH donations and monthly subs are as much a thank you to Vlad as a boost to our future.

Oh and he totally owned Hibs. Not done that since he and BDO left the building.

Just hope he didn't have to pay for his basketball ticket.

Hail King Vlad, love live Queen Ann.

They just don't get it do they?
    Last edited by pacoluna; 08-11-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    Even the most deluded cretins in the history of the world can't stand moonbeams that's despite him using others money on new stadiums, training grounds, champions leagues, ***** loads of trophies, amazing players, 9 in a row etc, they all despise David Murray. Yet Romanov
    Got it up the Hibs and left them in a worse position than Murray left the Huns and they love him. I can see why they are rimming budgie (ffs) and putting up with Potter as Budge saved the club but Romanov? He was a monthly pisstake who ruined them. Crazy then and even more so now that they fluked coming out the other end.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke3 View Post
    It's a variation of Stockholm Syndrome. He spotted them for the mugs they are, promised them the moon then shat on them and their club... and they love him for it.

Mental... but then we knew that

Feeling their pain , long may it continue, pleasing

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    eyesandears eyesandears
    Posted 1 hour ago
    He's a legend, PHM and most importantly a winner. We owe him for some of the biggest and best days of our Hearts supporting lives. My FoH donations and monthly subs are as much a thank you to Vlad as a boost to our future.

Oh and he totally owned Hibs. Not done that since he and BDO left the building.

Just hope he didn't have to pay for his basketball ticket.

Hail King Vlad, love live Queen Ann.

They just don't get it do they?

Nope, he spent the money that should have gone to the Poppy fund (for example) doing whatever it is they claim he achieved, and plenty besides - see their very own creditors list. The Poppy fund, another body where one of their "special relationships" exists. Why would they misappropriate that money, own up to it then idolise the guy that done a runner and left them with the stigma for the foreseeable future?

Odd people, I really hope they enjoy the next decade or two.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Mind when Callum Patterson tweeted "all the Hibees are gay" on the morning of a derby when he played for them. What a hoot that was. Better fire out a statement when a sponsor pokes fun at their shambolic stand. Absolute lemons

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    I'm going to open an account just for this. Anything to get under their skin. Nice to see they have chosen the statement route like their big brothers
    Probably a very good chance it was penned by a certain James Traynor - two clubs with so much in common it makes sense that they share their PR dept !!

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Jeezo, even with full hindsight they're deluded simpletons.
    Tbh, I think, much like on here, a lot of these posts will be written knowing that our fans tend to look-in on them !. Well, that and a number of them from the ones who are proud of their club's cheating - a very large number of them !

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    Mind when Callum Patterson tweeted "all the Hibees are gay" on the morning of a derby when he played for them. What a hoot that was. Better fire out a statement when a sponsor pokes fun at their shambolic stand. Absolute lemons
    Surprising that. Not doubting you mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Nope, he spent the money that should have gone to the Poppy fund (for example) doing whatever it is they claim he achieved, and plenty besides - see their very own creditors list. The Poppy fund, another body where one of their "special relationships" exists. Why would they misappropriate that money, own up to it then idolise the guy that done a runner and left them with the stigma for the foreseeable future?

Odd people, I really hope they enjoy the next decade or two.
    Some jambos see the millions he stole as paying for a couple of cup wins (e.g. Lord Pish Stains)and they don't care about the charities and damage caused to the other victims. If they had ended up liquidated their views would be different I guess.

Other jambos think he was a disgrace but too many still seem to revel in the rather paltry success his criminal activities brought to hearts. All rather sevco-ish and like sevco they are suffering now and hopefully for a lot longer...

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Surprising that. Not doubting you mind.

As I say, no statement of condemnation then. Absolute cretins.

Left by mutual consent!
    The reason for it is that they absolutely hate losing to us and us laughing at them. They damn near bankrupted themselves trying to out-do us.

Now the foot is on the other boot and we're not only better on the pitch but off it as well it's damaging their wee egos. Better run club, better players, better football, better results. They absolutely hate it.
    That pretty much sums it up for me as well - I think what's really 'boiling their urine' right now is the fact that we're light-years ahead of them in all areas and that we've achieved this via HONEST-MEANS !. 30+ years of 'Other People's Money' has left them totally ignorant of other ways to succeed outwith cheating !

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post

As I say, no statement of condemnation then. Absolute cretins.
    Thanks. More disappointed at him than that club.

Thanks. More disappointed at him than that club.
    To be fair, he was only 17 then.

I wonder if a self confident club, fully in control of an infrastructure build, flying high in the league and dominating derbies would have dignified such a piss take with an official statement?

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    At what age is does it become unacceptable, 18, 19 ?

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Did I miss their condemnation and indignant outrage at this plum?

I don't think he thought he was in the third reich by mistake.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bostonhibby; 09-11-2017 at 07:50 AM.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Oh cool!! Can you then please list in order of youngest to oldest when the following become unacceptable due to age:

Racism
    Sexism
    Agism
    Prejudice against the disabled
    Rape
    Incest
    Following the hertz

Thanks for clearing this up for me

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Look at how Hibs reacted to BT Sport over the semi final advert - with humour (but making a point all the same), which was then reciprocated by BT Sport.

Hearts, who take themselves far too seriously, don't have that in them.

I know what approach I prefer.