hibs.net Messageboard

Threaded View

Left by mutual consent!

Nedbank Challenge/OHL Classic (Golf)

The European Tour moves to South Africa this week. I'm going to stick with Aphibarnrat and Pepperell solely because they're in form despite no cigars and the fact they've both shortened into 25/1 from both being 33/1 last week. I'm including George Coetzee who had a really good last round last week and he's a South African home boy which might give him an extra edge to up his game for all four rounds. Its certain to be hotly contested with any of the top 50 in the betting worth a shout really though.

The PGA tour is in Mexico this week with Rickie Fowler heading the betting at around 9/1 which isn't too bad all for one of the world's best players but he's not been playing recently and may be using this as a warm up to next week in Dubai if he's eligible for entry. I'll be on Ollie Sneiderjans who returns after a couple of weeks or so absence who had been playing really consistently well prior to the short absence and Seamus Power who's been showing some aspects of real talent albeit he'll have to drastically cut down on the basic mistakes and if so could be competitive at the top end of the field.

Good luck to anyone else having a wee wager.

GGTTH

Edit - It looks as if Sneiderjans has withdrawn. I'll maybe take Jhonattan Vegas instead.
    Last edited by Tornadoes70; 08-11-2017 at 09:13 AM.