hibs.net Messageboard

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Dont know much about cricket, and dont know what this guy done that made it have a 'massive' impact on the game but it seems the fallout from it is massive, sponsors pulling out the lot.
    What I was thinking when I heard it was, is it any different to a footballer diving for a penalty? Yes they may get few match ban after the incident ,and a small fine, but its never as big a furore as this. Could you see a sponsor stop sponsoring Ronaldo if he was caught diving, which is in all intents and purposes, cheating.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dont know much about cricket, and dont know what this guy done that made it have a 'massive' impact on the game but it seems the fallout from it is massive, sponsors pulling out the lot.
    What I was thinking when I heard it was, is it any different to a footballer diving for a penalty? Yes they may get few match ban after the incident ,and a small fine, but its never as big a furore as this. Could you see a sponsor stop sponsoring Ronaldo if he was caught diving, which is in all intents and purposes, cheating.
    You're right! For serious followers of cricket, though, this is a bad show altogether.

I've not taken much interest in the game since it came off the cooncil telly, but I seem to remember Mike Atherton doing something suspicious in his trouser pocket in a test. I think he got away with it without a furore like this.

Donald Bradman must be birlin' in his grave - not just at the outright cheating but one of the Australians was actually crying on the television. Extraordinary way to carry on!

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Time for Cook to retire now I think. Out for 2, he was all over the place.

GIRLS DONT LIKE BOYS GIRLS LIKE SIMON MURRAY

Itís good to see a match played down under on a proper cricket ground with a proper wicket. These drop in wickets are something Iíve never taken to.

England bowling beautifully here. NZ 17/4.

Just watched the Warner press conference. Not nice to watch.