hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Ryan Jack

First Team Breakthrough jingler1954's Avatar

Ryan Jack

I see his red was downgraded to a yellow which means he is able to play on Saturday. But he already had a yellow in the game so surely the second yellow means red. Can anyone clarify?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jingler1954 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see his red was downgraded to a yellow which means he is able to play on Saturday. But he already had a yellow in the game so surely the second yellow means red. Can anyone clarify?
    You would think so if that is the case though the SFA probably just called Ryan up and asked him if he fancied playing anyway.

I think he initially got booked for the incident before the ref changed it to a red, so that is where his booking in the game came from.

However, it seems he just gets to wander round doing as he wants. Still can't believe that he got the red against us rescinded.

I'm of the belief that SFA let Motherwell boss of lightly so he could lead the team out in the final and felt they had to do the same for Jack to back up their softness

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicho87 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm of the belief that SFA let Motherwell boss of lightly so he could lead the team out in the final and felt they had to do the same for Jack to back up their softness
    Your probably right however they are 2 totally different games we are talking about