hibs.net Messageboard

Current Season Collector Cards

Last season I had to obtain every card as they related to the great day in 2016

However I have not collected one card from the current season batch.
    I assume last season Hibs made a killing on programme sales as people were after the cards. Is the appetite for the cards still there ?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member tanfield's Avatar
    I collect Hibs cards so it's a no brainer for me.

I’ve managed to get this seasons without any problem so far. In fact last game against Hearts, seller in Albion Road on corner outside the Premier shop is, told me to take as many cards as I wanted. So, have few spare Steven Whittakers.

Last season, some were issued in non League games to begin with and made a few of them harder to obtain, although not impossible. Also a few ‘sold out’ pre match in the first few games.

No sign of that happening this season plus it was announced that cards would only be issued at League games this time round.

I guess you’re not going to get a representative sample replying to your question in the Collectors Forum :)
    Yes I’m collecting & I accept they don’t have the same cache as the SCF set......unless we do the double obviously...then we can talk terms on my spare set:)