hibs.net Messageboard

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalianwanda View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the don’t agree compo what happens then? He had a release amount in his contract but obviously The Rangers haven’t offered enough.
    Then he quits and The Rangers and Dons take it to a tribunal where The Rangers would have to pay what was remaining of the contract I think.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by KeithTheHibby View Post
    Nonsense. No way will the Huns fold. They may end up in admin again however fold, no chance. Even rubbish like Gretna and Clydebank come back in some shape or form and they are miniature compared to the Huns.
    Those clubs came back as new clubs like Rangers did. No reason why it won't happen again as they don't appear to have learned anything.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Absolutely no doubt it will be something like that or a lesser amount.
    C’mon you don’t really believe that do you?

Why would you assume that Milne will just roll over and accept what Rangers offer when he said the exact opposite?!

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Then he quits and The Rangers and Dons take it to a tribunal where The Rangers would have to pay what was remaining of the contract I think.
    This isn't going to end well. Well done to milne for standing up to them. The next meeting of the two sides at Pittodrie will have a hostile atmosphere. This could make an already powder keg game into a real battle. I hope McInnes realises the consequences of moving.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    C’mon you don’t really believe that do you?

Why would you assume that Milne will just roll over and accept what Rangers offer when he said the exact opposite?!
    I am saying Rangers would likely offer a smaller amount not that Milne would accept a lesser amount.

Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    This isn't going to end well. Well done to milne for standing up to them. The next meeting of the two sides at Pittodrie will have a hostile atmosphere. This could make an already powder keg game into a real battle. I hope McInnes realises the consequences of moving.
    He will get a very hostile reception next time he’s up there. Rather him than me!

Left by mutual consent!
    This would mean running up legal fees being awarded against the losing party that are never cheap I'd imagine or would it be an in-house SFA tribunal type? Its very rare for clubs to go down this route involving managers as I can't think of any off the top of my head with most clubs agreeing a compensation fee amicably.

Mind you its the huns involved here and they've proven to be entirely unconventional where money's concerned.

GGTTH

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar

Video emerges of what Caixinha did with the transfer budget...

"We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Quote Originally Posted by lgnsh70 View Post
    This would mean running up legal fees being awarded against the losing party that are never cheap I'd imagine or would it be an in-house SFA tribunal type? Its very rare for clubs to go down this route involving managers as I can't think of any off the top of my head with most clubs agreeing a compensation fee amicably.

Mind you its the huns involved here and they've proven to be entirely unconventional where money's concerned.

GGTTH
    I’ve honestly no idea if it’s in house but sounds like it probably would be. Either way will cost The Rangers if that happens.

Left by mutual consent!
    I’ve honestly no idea if it’s in house but sounds like it probably would be. Either way will cost The Rangers if that happens.

Excellent .

Getting him to resign then haggling compensation through a tribunal would certainly be rangers class(less).

Quote Originally Posted by keep the faith View Post
    Getting him to resign then haggling compensation through a tribunal would certainly be rangers class(less).
    Exactly.

@hibs.net private member Willis1875's Avatar
    Not leaving the Dons according to Raman Bhardwaj

Signed another deal to stay at Aberdeen apparently.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Derek McInnes staying at Aberdeen. So tweets Chris McLaughlin. Newco must be in a seriously bad way.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

@hibs.net private member Willis1875's Avatar
    This is hilarious 😂

But...but we’re the mighty Rangers...

Laughing stock of a club

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    How embarrassing, especially regarding how public this has become. The west coast media have tried their best to make the move happen yet have embarrassed them even further 😂

Left by mutual consent!
    Never in a month of sundays I seen this coming. Concerning how they have convinced him to stay, perhaps a cash injection from the yank director?

The guy has seen sense, the Huns will see red.

The Daily Ranger will be foaming at the mouth. Watch how they will attack Mcinnes some way or another.

Why is this so pleasing!? 😁😁

Clyde radio, he's going nowhere!

@hibs.net private member AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kris boyd. Gitruy

@hibs.net private member

Sevco Who is next

That’s it official Mcinnis is staying put.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    I've got £20 on Murty when he was out at 16/1. Looking more likely.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Any link to the Club 1872 statement? Milne accused of goading?

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    It'll end up as Murty.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Uncle Walter and Sally McMoist, both proper now defunct Glasgow rangers men and both experienced at walking away should it be required again.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby