hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jambos On Murrayfield Hospitality

I know I shouldn't laugh, and the service is obviously seriously out of order, but this Sicksack thread makes me laugh out loud even more than the post derby one.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....ty-vs-rangers/

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    There one sparryheid on there reckons a Saintee had a better experience in the Willie Bauld....! How bad can Murrayfield really be?

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    a memeber of the murrayfield staff told me Hearts never wanted the cost of extra staff and drinks buckets on the table but had to put the buckets out as it had went so badly pre-match.
    😂🤣🤣

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There one sparryheid on there reckons a Saintee had a better experience in the Willie Bauld....! How bad can Murrayfield really be?
    If eating terrible food on a cheap plastic chair in front of a calor gas heater is better than Murrayfield, it must be absolutely shocking.

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    £120 each

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Murrayfield hospitality is first class and up there with the best I have had the pleasure to be at. If it's shut for the jambos that will be because they haven't paid the going date and have tried to do it on the cheap. Sound familiar anyone?? Leopards and spots springs to mind. Losers

First Team Regular leithsansiro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    Murrayfield hospitality is first class and up there with the best I have had the pleasure to be at. If it's shut for the jambos that will be because they haven't paid the going date and have tried to do it on the cheap. Sound familiar anyone?? Leopards and spots springs to mind. Losers
    Agreed. I have been at Murrayfield several times for hospitality at rugby games and corporate events and the service is always excellent. My suspicion is that Hearts are paying on the cheap for a lower rate package.

Ha ha!

@hibs.net private member hibbymac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    £120 each
    Wonder if it's anything to do with "Big Windows"
    " Whatever the future may hold, Fans of this unique club will stand firm in Hibernians corner. Yes, united they stand, those wonderful supporters and The greatest football club on earth, " - Hibernian F.C. The team that wouldn't die. Click here

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    If eating terrible food on a cheap plastic chair in front of a calor gas heater is better than Murrayfield, it must be absolutely shocking.
    The Calor Gas heater is indeed what I'm thinking.

I did the hospitality at Tynecastle for the Saints semi it was very good.

Left by mutual consent!
    Hospitality at the Scotland matches are brilliant. Tells it's own story.

My sister works for the company that provides hospitality at Murrayfield and has worked at the last two games there, yesterday they were overwhelmed by the number of punters and seriously short staffed.
    Some fans understandably became angry at the poor service and took it out on the staff, one patron shouted at my sister about the blank stickers used to cover up the Murrayfield logo on their jackets, he demanded to know what the blank stickers were hiding so my sister told him and his assembled cronies that it covered the 'Hibernian FC hospitality' logo. The guy was not amused but his pals thought it was funny.
    She also added that the hearts support are a strange breed of middle aged mutant, arrogant, obnoxious and badly dressed.
    And one of them had urine encrusted trousers on, no idea who that could be..

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    I know I shouldn't laugh, and the service is obviously seriously out of order, but this Sicksack thread makes me laugh out loud even more than the post derby one.

Of course you should laugh; there's nothing wrong with enjoying their miserable experience of the day. Must be plenty of Hibs fans working at Murrayfield
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Quote Originally Posted by hibbymac View Post
    Wonder if it's anything to do with "Big Windows"
    Aye, definitely saw them coming!

Left by mutual consent!
    Some on there are trying to claim Hearts can't be blamed for the shambles, but another has pointed out that on the club's own website fans are promised an 'incredible' hospitality experience at Murrayfield:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/hospitality

Murray field are currently looking for an executive chef so maybe things are not quite at the level it should be

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar

Unbelievable. If I was them I'd do the Billy bigballs thing and tell muddyfield that if they don't get standards up to at least the John Robertson lounge by the next yam home game we're taking our business elsewhere.

Who's currently in the running for the yam roadshow? Hamilton might fancy the cash, Ingliston has a lot of burger wagons.

Would their soul mates at Ibrox groundshare? The yams Billy boys rendition was poor but they could promise to improve.

Who do they think they are? Really.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    My sister works for the company that provides hospitality at Murrayfield and has worked at the last two games there, yesterday they were overwhelmed by the number of punters and seriously short staffed.
    Some fans understandably became angry at the poor service and took it out on the staff, one patron shouted at my sister about the blank stickers used to cover up the Murrayfield logo on their jackets, he demanded to know what the blank stickers were hiding so my sister told him and his assembled cronies that it covered the 'Hibernian FC hospitality' logo. The guy was not amused but his pals thought it was funny.
    She also added that the hearts support are a strange breed of middle aged mutant, arrogant, obnoxious and badly dressed.
    Old information: new dirt please.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    Of course you should laugh; there's nothing wrong with enjoying their miserable experience of the day. Must be plenty of Hibs fans working at Murrayfield
    Come on, if ordinary people are paying for a service, then the very least...oh I just can't do this...

Come on, if ordinary people are paying for a service, then the very least...oh I just can't do this...
    but they're not ordinary people, they're simple fans and seemed pleased to be treated as such by vlad. Business as usual really.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Unbelievable. If I was them I'd do the Billy bigballs thing and tell muddyfield that if they don't get standards up to at least the John Robertson lounge by the next yam home game we're taking our business elsewhere.

Who's currently in the running for the yam roadshow? Hamilton might fancy the cash, Ingliston has a lot of burger wagons.

Would their soul mates at Ibrox groundshare? The yams Billy boys rendition was poor but they could promise to improve.

Lol at the Yam road show...it would need to go.somewhere that sells chips and has views of the castle?? What about McDonald's car park in Gorgie?? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    Lol at the Yam road show...it would need to go.somewhere that sells chips and has views of the castle?? What about McDonald's car park in Gorgie?? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post

The John Robertson LOUNGE. My garden shed looks and is better

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenttwo View Post
    The John Robertson LOUNGE. My garden shed looks and is better
    Ah but, If your shed hasn't got a stained reddish brown carpet and isn't heated by calor gas heaters you will never get it rammed full of pompous talking cardigans and freeloading city council types.

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    They were also due an appearance from the manager after the game but they found him six hours later hiding in the toilets.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    Does yer sister know why they were understaffed?.. Boy I know was telling me that the Yam were given a recommendation to essentially double the staffing levels to account for the increase in supporters but decided against it on cost grounds... Bloody funny if that's the case case!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Old information: new dirt please.
    There ain't no new dirt. That's it. Transparently banal.

Can dirt be transparent?

Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    Can dirt be transparent?
    Clear as mud?

@hibs.net private member MartinfaePorty's Avatar
    Got to love the last quote: 'In the last few years I have been to Arsenal, Celtic, Barcelona, Man U and Chelsea hospitality and we were better than all (only Celtic came close).'