hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Coaching Staff scott7_0(Prague)'s Avatar

Big Marv went Fishing and look at the amount of fish he caught.

He didnt even need to put much bait on the hook.........

Gone Fishing - Kicked back

Marvin Bartley‏Verified account @dothebartman1
    FollowFollow @dothebartman1

Who is this Ross they talk of, I’m guessing he was injured today?! @DMcGeouch @jmcginn7 you seen him my little puppies? #WeRunThisCity ����

2. Log in to remove the advert

That's brilliant

Noising up is totally justifiable after what Lafferty was saying pre match. Callaghan for all the hype just looks like a Bonnyrigg yam pumped up with creotene and 'roids but with no discernible skills. Which is why our midfield destroyed them

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96
    The boy complaining about him getting away with bookings

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Love it.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074

Big Marv wehnt Fishing and look at the amount of fish he caught.

Can’t get the link to work!

Edit : got it, it’s Tapatalk that the link won’t work in , fine on web browser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by mutley; 25-10-2017 at 10:46 AM.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Marvin Bartley is the first name on the team sheet for games like last night, i cant remember him having a bad game against the mutants.

I understand when we are on the front foot a lot more that he's sometimes not needed, but jeezo in the big games he's a machine in the middle of the park.

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar
    Lafferty should really just stop tweeting anything!! how this guy has became a cult hero on a supposed 8k a week is beyond me! gets a 2/3 year deal then brings his problems to the fore!! absolutely suckered we have been with this boy

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    What's this sex pest thing they're on about? Haven't seen anything on here about it.

Top fishing 🎣

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's this sex pest thing they're on about? Haven't seen anything on here about it.

Top fishing 🎣
    Yams with anything to say about sex pests goes way beyond ironic

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Marvin Bartley is the first name on the team sheet for games like last night, i cant remember him having a bad game against the mutants.

I understand when we are on the front foot a lot more that he's sometimes not needed, but jeezo in the big games he's a machine in the middle of the park.
    Unbelievably, some people were claiming he shouldn't start last night. Madness!

@hibs.net private member hibbymac's Avatar
    Don't think the yams realise he was tweeting that in reply to an earlier tweet from a yam......

"Anyone else less concerned about the derby now that we know Ross Callachan will kick **** out of Bartley?"

" Whatever the future may hold, Fans of this unique club will stand firm in Hibernians corner. Yes, united they stand, those wonderful supporters and The greatest football club on earth, " - Hibernian F.C. The team that wouldn't die. Click here

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbymac View Post
    Don't think the yams realise he was tweeting that in reply to an earlier tweet from a yam......

"Anyone else less concerned about the derby now that we know Ross Callachan will kick **** out of Bartley?"

Callachans been shown to be a poor man's poor man's Ian Black. Jeez I was expecting something and he couldn't even keep up with the pace.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Coaching Staff
    Bartley was outstanding, just outstandin, reminds in a way of Matty Jack when he reduced a Rangers team to nothing at ER in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Bartley was outstanding, just outstandin, reminds in a way of Matty Jack when he reduced a Rangers team to nothing at ER in the day.
    Indeed. Matty Jack played the Bartley Role very well!
    Space to let

@hibs.net private member

I can't agree with this enough. Marv is the kind of player I'd have loved to have had in the squad a few years back when we used to get bullied by the them. No way would Bartley have stood for that kind of stuff.

We know he isn't going to get goals for us but in big games he's one of the first names on the team sheet for me.

I also think his passing is getting better.

One of my favourite random moments from last night was when he picked the ball up near the half way line in the dying minutes and calmly sauntered forward, wasting a few precious seconds when everyone else was desperate for him to smash it.

Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Nice one.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar

Outstanding once again in the Derby

He's right too..'We run this city'

100% agree. You see his true worth as defensive / spoiling midfielder in a game like last night.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Hahaha come in agent Marv, your mission is complete!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    They’re both pish at the Craig Rocastle role.

Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post
    I can't agree with this enough. Marv is the kind of player I'd have loved to have had in the squad a few years back when we used to get bullied by the them. No way would Bartley have stood for that kind of stuff.

We know he isn't going to get goals for us but in big games he's one of the first names on the team sheet for me.

I also think his passing is getting better.

One of my favourite random moments from last night was when he picked the ball up near the half way line in the dying minutes and calmly sauntered forward, wasting a few precious seconds when everyone else was desperate for him to smash it.

Classic.
    Marv has been getting forward more often lately which is good to see and I don't think he's wasted it when he has done. Maybe we'll soon see him have a shot and, dare I say it, score.

WRTC

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/craig-levein-brands-post-derby-twitter-taunts-a-nonsense-1-459760
    Levein suggesting Marv is a coward. He ought to have a word with Lafferty about his tweets.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/craig-levein-brands-post-derby-twitter-taunts-a-nonsense-1-459760
    Levein suggesting Marv is a coward. He ought to have a word with Lafferty about his tweets.
    I'm pretty sure Bartley would happily say anything to either Potter or the little lost boy's face. Marv' is on the wind up and the bitter ones really can't handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post

Top fishing 🎣
    I heard that it was a bird he was seeing that started trying to cause trouble for him and he gave her it tight on the phone and told her to stop bothering him......she then went to the police and started even more ****.....it wasnt the first time she'd done it to someone......he did threaten her but it was by way of reporting it to the police rather than with violence as some papers have said.......it will all be out soon enough i reckon

What an out of touch, naive waste of space Levein is. Obviously has not occurred to him that Bartleys tweet is in response to daft yam supporters/Lafferty's tweet before the game.

Such a bitter old man. To borrow from their lingo 'pleasing.' 😊

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    he runs this City he even caught the hearts manager

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Levein calling anyone a coward is hilarious. But to call it to Marv is amazing. He'd eat any of those hearts players for breakfast!

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    Levein calling anyone a coward is hilarious. But to call it to Marv is amazing. He'd eat any of those hearts players for breakfast!
    Potter, well suited for them, a joke and failed manager.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Interesting that the Evening news focus is on this nonsense and not Lafferty twice elbowing players. Tend to think he will get off with it.

What I like about Bartley is that he's not a thug. He's a genuinely nice guy. He just loves the hibs and loves a battle.