hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Charity Hearts v Hibs legends game

My son is playing in a charity game next sunday at Paties road (EH14 1JF) the funds are going towards an eyegaze machine for a fantastic young guy I have the pleasure of helping to look after.
    Dean and his family are huge Hibbys and have arranged the fundraiser with both Hibs legends and Hearts legends playing. Its £10 per adult ticket and pay at the gate will be available on the day. Anybody looking for something to do next sunday,29th October at 2pm (gates open at 1pm) couldnt do better than coming along to support this great wee man in his quest for a life changing machine.

More details here

http://www.digitalsentinel.net/2017/...-local-family/

* I need to double check kids prices
    Last edited by Jay; 22-10-2017 at 05:45 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I hope you get a good turnout

@hibs.net private member
    Kids are a fiver entrance

Just giving this a bump. Kick off 2pm at Paties Road. Gates open 1pm.

Lovely day, meeting in The Colinton Inn for a pre match pint, a chance for another Hibs derby win (will this count as 9..?). What's not to like.?

Joking aside, should be good fun and more importantly, a great cause. Well done to all the players turning out today.

Names I've got on my flyer are Gary O'Connor, Mickey Weir, Dougie Bell and Stevie Cowan.

Derek Ferguson, Gary McSwegan, Joe Hamilton for Hearts.

'Mon The Hibees.!

Hibs 5 v 2 Hearts.!

Stevie Cowan director and reader of operations at right back, Mickey was here there and everywhere, Dougie Bell some lovely touches and Gaz could have had a hat trick, but let them off the hook I think because it was all for a great cause.! - Some sitter at the end.!!

Well done one to all, we thoroughly enjoyed it.

@hibs.net private member
    It was a great afternoon with money raised for great causes. One wee boy asked my son to sign his strip 😂 made my boys day!

Left by mutual consent! IlDiavola's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was a great afternoon with money raised for great causes. One wee boy asked my son to sign his strip 😂 made my boys day!
    Great stuff!

Lovely story Mrs. S