hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Club Shop

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar

Club Shop

I made my first visit for a while when I was down today to collect my ticket for the Semi.

I was really impressed with the amount and quality of stock and reckon it is the best yet. Chatting to the guy that served me, he said it was 100 times better than before. He told me that the manager is open to suggestions and that he will source suppliers, test out the stock and get more if they sell well.

Spent £55 on a jacket and very pleased.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    See if you were complaining about the shop this thread would have run and run.

Post a positive experience and nadda, not a peep from anyone.

Go figure!

If he is open to suggestions, one I made before Harringtons with the Hibs tartan inside, oh and more articles in the shop with the Hibs tartan, I just love the tartan scarves.

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Go figure!
    Think theres been one or two positive threads on the shop already. Almost certain. Not very good in finding threads masel likes to give you a link

Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    If he is open to suggestions, one I made before Harringtons with the Hibs tartan inside, oh and more articles in the shop with the Hibs tartan, I just love the tartan scarves.
    Great idea!

@hibs.net private member
    Vast improvement over previous years... went in last week to buy a £12 Tee and spent £80!!! Great merch this year... and not all garish crap... some very nice items among the more traditional hats and scarves. Well done hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post

Go figure!
    Or most of us saw and remember the positive thread that was posted early last week and attracted a lot of positive comment.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    I would be glad to help, if I could. I think you need to tell the shop though.

@hibs.net private member Argylehibby's Avatar
    I will put this suggestion forward Phil, sounds like a good idea to me.

Later in the year or maybe at the beginning of next year I will be looking for new suggestions for merchandise. Where the previous supplier had a list from us that never moved the new people in charge took the list on day one and many of those requested items are now in and getting great revues. In case you are wondering why wait to get suggestions it's because if we had asked now the worry was there would be a lot of requests for Christmas stuff and it is too late for that and all of that is already on order.

It's good to be posting on here without having to defend the club or the shop staff these days though.

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    The big Green saltaire with the Hibs badge in the middle.

Mouse mats of the badge (for the office).

Cotton Macron polo shirts (I think there is one, however the website doesn’t say what the material is).

Duvet covers (for the kids, honest).

J

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?3...ight=club+shop

Bloody copycat 😝 Got a quiet night in tonight with football tomorrow morning. Perhaps I'll don the new away kit and watch the DVD I bought to pass the time.

Couldn't agree more. I'm back twice before Xmas and then Xmas itself. The club shop can expect some more donations from yours truly.
    Last edited by lyonhibs; 20-10-2017 at 03:15 PM.