hibs.net Messageboard

Threaded View

Left by mutual consent!

Andalusia Masters (Golf).

Got to fancy the very talented two home boys for this if playing near their best, Garcia and Rahm will take some stopping if so with both of them around 9-2 pre tournament favorites. However the top golfers don't always produce in tour competitions and I'll probably be taking value bets. Lots of likely lads such as Hatton, Dunne, Aphibarnrat, Pepperell, Coetzee, Fitzpatrick etc not taking part and I'm as yet undecided who to lump onto. Thinking of taking two or three outsiders like Joachim Lagergren and Julian Suri who've been playing competitively over the last few months.

Ollie Sneiderjans and Grayson Murray are definite outside value bets I'll be on for the CJ Cup in Korea which is being played in the early morning due to being 8 hours ahead of us. Murray had a stinker last week in Malaysia while Sneiderjans is playing well enough without competing at the top end but I'm sticking with the pair in the hope their games could click into winning ones.

Anyone else thinking of having a wee bet on the Andalucia, how do you see it going?

GGTTH
    Last edited by Tornadoes70; 16-10-2017 at 08:41 PM.